Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

27 minutes ago, dashoe said:

yeah are looking for a debate that isnt there mate. So i'll sum it up for you, let's take Adams as an example. Adams was not priced as a top 5 wr according to the consensus ADP because there was fear/uncertainty. I had him ranked as a top5 early on in this forum where i stated i would take adams+allen  to finish in the top5 ahead of obj+hopkins. The consensus held true to form on draft day those around me paid up for AB-OBJ-Hopkins and Adams fell to me for a very nice discount.

Aaron rodgers wr1 being priced as the #10-12 wr off the board is a fallen angel in my book. 😚

Are you just creating a new argument with every post? Lol

3 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

No sir, i just try to end them before it becomes a nitpick fest . it's the offseason there is more scrutiny than rah rah. . . 😱

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

yeah are looking for a debate that isnt there mate. So i'll sum it up for you, let's take Adams as an example. Adams was not priced as a top 5 wr according to the consensus ADP because there was fear/uncertainty. I had him ranked as a top5 early on in this forum where i stated i would take adams+allen  to finish in the top5 ahead of obj+hopkins. The consensus held true to form on draft day those around me paid up for AB-OBJ-Hopkins and Adams fell to me for a very nice discount.

Aaron rodgers wr1 being priced as the #10-12 wr off the board is a fallen angel in my book. 😚

I know the debate isn’t there...because your statement about people driving down adp was false.

But a big golf clap for identifying Adams & Allen as better values...amazing!

*Any news on the Hindenburg-?

54 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Have Axe & Shoe ever been seen in the same room at the same time-?

🤔

12 minutes ago, psygolf said:

I know the debate isn’t there...because your statement about people driving down adp was false.

But a big golf clap for identifying Adams & Allen as better values...amazing!

*Any news on the Hindenburg-?

No that's your interpretation of what i wrote. I never stated people drove down the ADP, I said the players were fallen angels which also means out of favor or undervalued .  Aaron rodgers should be an automatic top 5 wr but adams was pegged lower because people thought he was TD dependent and wouldnt be able to fill Jordy's shoes.

So again you are looking for a debate that only exists per usual in your own mind.. . .i know, I know. .it's the offseason and you don't know how else to engage on the forums without being prickly. . 😂

6 hours ago, dashoe said:

No that's your interpretation of what i wrote. I never stated people drove down the ADP, I said the players were fallen angels which also means out of favor or undervalued .  Aaron rodgers should be an automatic top 5 wr but adams was pegged lower because people thought he was TD dependent and wouldnt be able to fill Jordy's shoes.

So again you are looking for a debate that only exists per usual in your own mind.. . .i know, I know. .it's the offseason and you don't know how else to engage on the forums without being prickly. . 😂

You do not know how to engage without insult & emojis.

Facts:

DaShoe: “My team profited well from people pushing down Mixon-Adams-Edelman last year.”

- Adams was being valued at a top 5-6 wr, a mid 2nd rd pick when the season was about to start.

- Mixon was viewed as a rb1.

- Edelman as a popular post-suspension wildcard target.

*If you where able to get him much cheaper, then might I suggest finding a more competitive league for ff validation.

Back to topic, I don’t expect him to do much better than he’s been doing next year with or without AB.  The targets will be there as long as Ben stays healthy , he’s a solid wr 1 but in my auction league , where I have him as a keeper , I’m going to try to pair him up with an elite 1

18 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

Back to topic, I don’t expect him to do much better than he’s been doing next year with or without AB.  The targets will be there as long as Ben stays healthy , he’s a solid wr 1 but in my auction league , where I have him as a keeper , I’m going to try to pair him up with an elite 1

Any reason why he couldn’t improve his stats, the same way Wayne got a bump without Harrison around?

2 hours ago, psygolf said:

Facts:

DaShoe: “My team profited well from people pushing down Mixon-Adams-Edelman last year.”

- Adams was being valued at a top 5-6 wr, a mid 2nd rd pick when the season was about to start.

*If you where able to get him much cheaper, then might I suggest finding a more competitive league for ff validation.

To be fair if people choose other players instead of adams that will push his adp down. Really not hard to understand.

2 hours ago, psygolf said:

Facts:

You seem to be focused on defining the nonsensical debate you want to have, I said fallen angels and you keep pushing  a criteria of start of season ADP when I specifically referred to MY draft vs ADP

My view is they were fallen angels in my ADP vs  consensus ADP and your view is they were not. So leave it alone my good man.

As I said you are being prickly and  having some sort of fake debate in your own mind  when your real goal is to attack the poster (which is why u use my name and someone named axe elf) , which is part of your board identity; not sure why u so mad bro that I know how to use emojis .  . .🤭

I'm still your friend. . 🤗

So back to the thread

juju will finish as a top5 wr with AB gone and as long as Ben is accurate and healthy

1 hour ago, psygolf said:

Any reason why he couldn’t improve his stats, the same way Wayne got a bump without Harrison around?

Juju can’t possible get many more targets than he’s had and he could be transitioning out of the slot to outside more with brown gone 

2 hours ago, dashoe said:

You seem to be focused on defining the nonsensical debate you want to have, I said fallen angels and you keep pushing  a criteria of start of season ADP when I specifically referred to MY draft vs ADP

My view is they were fallen angels in my ADP vs  consensus ADP and your view is they were not. So leave it alone my good man.

As I said you are being prickly and  having some sort of fake debate in your own mind  when your real goal is to attack the poster (which is why u use my name and someone named axe elf) , which is part of your board identity; not sure why u so mad bro that I know how to use emojis .  . .🤭

I'm still your friend. . 🤗

So back to the thread

juju will finish as a top5 wr with AB gone and as long as Ben is accurate and healthy

I don’t get mad, nor offended when there’s an opinion that’s different than mine...it’s only ff, and I might get frustrated if I was bad at it.

But I will always point out fake history.  Some keep me busier than others.

Yes...JuJu is near elite.

2 hours ago, RUGOO said:

Juju can’t possible get many more targets than he’s had and he could be transitioning out of the slot to outside more with brown gone 

Can’t agree.

I'm actually very interested to see how the #2 WR job shakes out in Pittsburgh.  Juju will get his, but will someone else step up (Washington?).  Maybe Vance MacDonlad makes a jump at TE.  A lot of targets are up for grabs.

• Like 1

The Tds will be the biggest difference, I’d be shock if he’s not hitting double digits. So same yards and receptions and add another possible 5 tds that should catapult him into tier 1. 

1 minute ago, BRIGUY11 said:

The Tds will be the biggest difference, I’d be shock if he’s not hitting double digits. So same yards and receptions and add another possible 5 tds that should catapult him into tier 1. 

Plus - if AB never plays a down for PIT again - Tomlin will propably show AB that he is replaceable by feeding JuJu to boost his numbers.

5 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

Plus - if AB never plays a down for PIT again - Tomlin will propably show AB that he is replaceable by feeding JuJu to boost his numbers.

I agree, hopefully juju is up for the challenge. I think he will be

3 hours ago, thebadferret said:

I think Tomlin will be more focused on how to win games to save his job.

He doesnt strike me as a coach who will focus on the extra drama of AB or bell.

I think Tomlin is in a short leash  as the rest of the NFL is hiring the next generation of HC's who connect to these young QB's.

21 hours ago, simanium said:

I'm actually very interested to see how the #2 WR job shakes out in Pittsburgh.  Juju will get his, but will someone else step up (Washington?).  Maybe Vance MacDonlad makes a jump at TE.  A lot of targets are up for grabs.

I agree.  I think the #2 PIT WR has been pretty successful for many years during the Big Ben era.  I don't know the number off the top of my head though.  

On 3/3/2019 at 7:45 AM, BRIGUY11 said:

Would catapult him into the WR1 overall tier. I don't see it.

36 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Would catapult him into the WR1 overall tier. I don't see it.

You don’t see him getting 5 more or so? Or you don’t see him as a tier 1 wr with 5 more Tds?

1 hour ago, BRIGUY11 said:

You don’t see him getting 5 more or so? Or you don’t see him as a tier 1 wr with 5 more Tds?

I don't see him being a top 3 WR. That's where 5 more scores puts him.

11 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

I don't see him being a top 3 WR. That's where 5 more scores puts him.

100+ rec, 1400yds and 12 tds, is realistic next year.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck

barring health, I’d say his floor is 95/1200/9 , not top tier but that’s a pretty solid floor

3 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Next years Steelers leading receiver in receptions will be.....James Washington.

He’s more of a deep threat, I could see them signing a GTate or Humphries and leading the team before him