Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Nah.

Come back week 17 my dude. I’ll be here, no problem saying I’m wrong if I am. 

7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Floor is the worst possible outcome. I understand.

No, you STILL don't understand. His worst possible outcome is 0 yards due to injury or suspension. But that's not his floor. Which again, you still fail to understand.

1 minute ago, andypro77 said:

No, you STILL don't understand. His worst possible outcome is 0 yards due to injury or suspension. But that's not his floor. Which again, you still fail to understand.

You don’t factor injury or suspension however. That’s foolish. You can’t predict that at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andypro77 said:

So if healthy, his floor is 1400 yards this year. He will do no worse then that. 

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

So if healthy, his floor is 1400 yards this year. He will do no worse then that. 

No need to continue. You DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD 'FLOOR'. And you're never going to. Got it. Full stop. End of discussion.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, andypro77 said:

9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

What if I told you that you were BOTH wrong?!

Edited by RMJ_12

Just now, RMJ_12 said:

What if I told you that you were BOTH wrong?!

Idk this guy seems pretty upset lol he probably won’t appreciate it. I hope all of you draft juju this year, I’ll be back week 17 when he has over 1400 yards. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Idk this guy seems pretty upset lol he probably won’t appreciate it. I hope all of you draft juju this year, I’ll be back week 17 when he has over 1400 yards. 

Nobody has a floor of 1400 yards, let be real.

On the other hand if everyone's floor was 0 yards there wouldn't be such a thing as a high or low floor.  We wouldn't even discuss it lol

3 minutes ago, RMJ_12 said:

Nobody has a floor of 1400 yards, let be real.

On the other hand if everyone's floor was 0 yards there wouldn't be such a thing as a high or low floor.  We wouldn't even discuss it lol

If you want to be realistic. I feel pretty confident saying Julio Jones does. That’s about it. 2 years ago I would’ve said AB as well. 

Just now, RMJ_12 said:

On the other hand if everyone's floor was 0 yards there wouldn't be such a thing as a high or low floor

I did not say that his floor was 0 yards.

I said that he didn't understand the word 'floor', and he said he did and then suggested that 'floor' means worst possible outcome. Here:

I corrected him saying that floor and worst possible outcome were not the same thing, because his worst possible outcome was 0 yards.

2 minutes ago, andypro77 said:

I said that he didn't understand the word 'floor', and he said he did and then suggested that 'floor' means worst possible outcome. Here:

I corrected him saying that floor and worst possible outcome were not the same thing, because his worst possible outcome was 0 yards.

I see, I read that wrong

2 minutes ago, andypro77 said:

Worst possible outcome would probably be career ending injury. That would be terrible for dynasty teams

Guys, you are missing the point. He knows what floor is, he just gives JuJu a different floor.

No need to be condescending and explain what a floor is, when the arguments for why he will do better or not and why the Steelers will be better or not are wayyy more interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Guys, you are missing the point. He knows what floor is, he just gives JuJu a different floor.

No need to be condescending and explain what a floor is, when the arguments for why he will do better or not and why the Steelers will be better or not are wayyy more interesting.

My dude gonna beast. If you watch the jaguars game last year he excelled on Ramsey and bouye at the end of the game on the outside. He’s ready to take that next step, Elite WR1. 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

My dude gonna beast. If you watch the jaguars game last year he excelled on Ramsey and bouye at the end of the game on the outside. He’s ready to take that next step, Elite WR1. 

Yeah, except, and this to me is the more interesting discussion, obviously he's going to face stronger defense, including double teams. 

It's easier to excel when you have another top receiver on the field drawing coverage. 

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Yeah, except, and this to me is the more interesting discussion, obviously he's going to face stronger defense, including double teams. 

It's easier to excel when you have another top receiver on the field drawing coverage. 

Yeah that’ll be interesting. One thing I will say is Pittsburgh does a phenomenal job of scheming up open looks. A few years there AB didn’t have much help, was always double teamed, and they always had ways to get him open. Plus, teams aren’t going to just flat out double him all game every game. Most defensive coordinators don’t want to double someone, it hurts the defense. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

I still think he's going to see the slot quite a bit.  Guys don't tend to get doubled in the slot.

1 minute ago, RMJ_12 said:

I still think he's going to see the slot quite a bit.  Guys don't tend to get doubled in the slot.

Agree with this as well. James Washington and moncrief are outside guys. 

This thread ended up with some unexpected entertainment value lol

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Floor is the worst possible outcome. I understand. Juju has a floor of 1400 yards. He won’t do worse then that. 

Worst possible outcome is not 1400 yards. I’m not sure where you are getting that. The worst is 0 or if he take a pitch and gets tackled behind the los and suffering a season ending injury on his first play. I see juju having a good year too but this floor talk is just mumbo jumbo

5 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Worst possible outcome is not 1400 yards. I’m not sure where you are getting that. The worst is 0 or if he take a pitch and gets tackled behind the los and suffering a season ending injury on his first play. I see juju having a good year too but this floor talk is just mumbo jumbo

When I say worst possible outcome I obviously mean over a healthy 16 game season. Juju won’t finish with less then 1400. 

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

When I say worst possible outcome I obviously mean over a healthy 16 game season. Juju won’t finish with less then 1400. 

And if he finishes with 1300 yards then what? 

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

And if he finishes with 1300 yards then what? 

I will happily come back here and say how stupid I am lol. I have 0 problem with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Michael Thomas went 125/1402 last year in a very similar situation. Juju should have no problems at least matching that. They are both similar players. 

29 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Michael Thomas went 125/1402 last year in a very similar situation. Juju should have no problems at least matching that. They are both similar players. 

1 dropped pass and you're wrong 😂