Sign in to follow this  
FollowTheLeader

IDP Keeper Rebuild for 2019

5 seasons ago I joined this 12 Team IDP Keeper League (team in signature), taking over a team that had never been .500 over the previous 6yrs under my predecessor. I quickly gutted the team, and operating under a win now mode during my 1st 3 seasons I went to 3 straight title games, winning one. In my 4th season my win now mantra finally caught up to me, and I finished just out of the playoffs. In this, my 5th season, it was obvious at week 3 I didn't have the necessary pieces to win a title this season, so I changed schemes, sacrificing this season to start my rebuild via trades and the WW.

One thing I like to do, is try and select players before they hit, so I was extremely active on the wire; from week 1 to the completion of week 17, I made 141 add/drops and 9 trades. We run a FA bid system on Tuesday nights, and a First Come - First Serve WW pick-up until kick-off.

My team is in my signature (as are my 2019 Rookie Draft Picks). So, feel free to chime in on my rebuild (overall), comment on the value of any one or more players, or discuss scheme(s).

Currently, I am looking:

RB @ 1:02

NBosa or a RB/WR/LB @ 1:06

RB/WR or a LB @ 2:02

WR/RB or a LB @ 2:07.

Can't see you're team on mobile but start off with a RB with ya first pick, then see how the draft goes from there. 

12 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Can't see you're team on mobile but start off with a RB with ya first pick, then see how the draft goes from there. 

I've been set on a RB at the 1:02 since I started the rebuild.

12 Team IDP Keeper (PPR)

QB: PRivers, LJackson(R)

RB: DHenry/DLewis, JMcKinnon, CWarrenIII(R), EMcGuire, DWilliams(R)

WR: CGodwin/AHumphries, MJones, RFoster(R), DHamilton(R), MGallup(R), JWashington(R), MVScantling(R)/ESBrown(R)/JKumerow, JWatson(R)

TE: DNjoku, GEverett

K:  X

DL: FClark, YNgakoue, EOgbah, JAllen

LB: TSmith, TEdmunds(R), CLittleton, CKirksey, ELee

DB: JReid(R), TEdmunds(R)

2019 Rookie Draft Picks: 1:02, 1:06, 2:02, 2:07, 3:08

Although, with this upcoming RB crop not being as "talented" deep as next season's, I've thought about throwing a curve ball, and going WR at 1:02 (esp if my RB target is gone), NBosa (if he lands in a 4-3) at 1:06, and WR at 2:02 and 2:07, with a RB/LB swapped at one of those spots (good draft for WRs) :shrug: 

I wouldn't mind getting the consensus top WR (landing spot will be final determining factor between ~3 WRs), and top DL (NBosa). Early on in the process I am viewing Damien Harris as the top RB (landing spot aside), with my eye on Montgomery, Anderson and Snell.

Starting offensive line-up requirements:

QB 1

RB 1-3

WR 2-4

TE 1-2

….just a thought