coloradotim

Roto Fantasy Golf League has openings

Season long Fantasy golf league has openings.  $75 to play.  League fees and prizes managed by league safe.  Your team is measured in  8 categories roto style:

Prize money won
     Cuts made
     Fedex points
     Top 10 finishes
     Top 10 finishes in a major
     Tournament wins
     Total number of birdies
     Total number of eagles

Assuming a 10 team league, if you are first in the prize money category you get 10 points, second place gets 9 points, and so on.  Prizes are awarded on your overall points score at the end of the season.  We start with the Phoenix Open and end with the Tour Championship.  Online auction to get your 10 golfers is Weds night January 30th.  You can adjust your roster after the auction with one free agent move a week (keeping your roster at 10 at all times)

Send me your email address if you are interested.  This is the 4th year of the league under this format and it's a fun way to follow the PGA Tour!

Our auction is over for 2019.  If you are looking for a fantasy golf league for 2020 reply or send me a message with your email address and I'll contact you next year.