urban2014

Stefon Diggs 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

So, if the injury report comes out Wednesdays, we'll hear something tonight about why he didn't practice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Come on.  The season hasn't even started yet!  Hopefully it's nothing serious.

if they're hurt before the season has started it's always serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

if they're hurt before the season has started it's always serious

 

Really?  How would we not have known about this before then?  People watch practices and would have seen him go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

 

Really?  How would we not have known about this before then?  People watch practices and would have seen him go down.

My guess is it's hamstring related

Source: sovereign citizen

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen videos of him stretching his legs yesterday. There were 4 clips. All of the clips seem to have calve focused stretches. First was him standing touching his toes. Second was him doing calve raises. Third shows him sitting Indian style stretching his back Last clip showed him hanging upside down by his ankles.

 

Instagram stories

Edited by LoneSoldier
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, we can just hope it is not serious (whatever it is) and they are being cautious.  If not, I guess we get to use our WR depth early.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martinjlm said:

Diggs DNP today. Great start to the new season! 

 

3a40b1c4de74df98295dad630cee1348e3aefc6d

Edited by ludawg23
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Komfy said:

As a Diggs owner, I'm slightly concerned that Doctson will steal some targets if Diggs is hobbled or misses any time. Say what you will about Doctson but he's very talented and will have a capable qb throwing to him for the first time in his NFL career. 

 

If Josh Doctson is the answer, you're asking the wrong question.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw an alert that it is a hamstring injury. He practiced but was not suited up. No further details. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Hopefully not serious.

 

 

Love the use of “he” in this tweet when it could be referring to any of the three guys mentioned 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... and so it begins, again, with this twinkie - and yet, he will be endlessly slobbered up in here.

can we nickname this kid "Q"?

have fun, folks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching that interview, Diggs certainly didn't sound or look like someone who is at risk not to play, especially how he was answering the questions.  You would've though someone in the media would have asked him.  Maybe they all know it's precautionary.

I'm not gonna sweat it for now.  If he's a DNP on Friday, then it's time to make other plans.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brownsfan74 said:

Just watching that interview, Diggs certainly didn't sound or look like someone who is at risk not to play, especially how he was answering the questions.  You would've though someone in the media would have asked him.  Maybe they all know it's precautionary.

I'm not gonna sweat it for now.  If he's a DNP on Friday, then it's time to make other plans.

 

rinse/repeat for the next 17 weeks - this guy's a friggin' roll of Charmin.  enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a big Berry fan but thought this was an interesting stat breakdown.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... and so it begins, again, with this twinkie - and yet, he will be endlessly slobbered up in here.

can we nickname this kid "Q"?

have fun, folks. 

 

He was a WR1 last year, so you can go.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Komfy said:

As a Diggs owner, I'm slightly concerned that Doctson will steal some targets if Diggs is hobbled or misses any time. Say what you will about Doctson but he's very talented and will have a capable qb throwing to him for the first time in his NFL career. 

Wasn’t cousins his qb in Washington for a year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DON'T SQUEEZE THE CHARMIN!

 

ok, lemme revise that to: wet Charmin that's been marinating in a mold infested basement. 

 

"b-b-b-b-b-b-but he good!!1!!1!"

 

didja hear that slight tearing noise from up North?  that was "Q" straining his pinkie whilst supping a cold brew Caribu. 

 

 

 

OUCHIES!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, I already regret drafting this guy last night! Should went with Cooper and his plantar faciaitis or Lockett.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Could the Doctson signing be because they knew he’s out?

 

Doubtful, they really had garbage behind Diggs and Thielen after final cutdowns and Doctson's first-round pedigree (and familiarity with Cousins) gives him theoretical upside. But we've seen Doctson play for two solid seasons now with tons of opportunity to climb a depth chart, and he kind of sucks. If they thought Diggs was going to miss time as recently as this past weekend, they probably would have swung a game-day trade for someone better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.