urban2014

Stefon Diggs 2019 Outlook

As expected.  Didn't think he would go from DNP to full participant.  We'll see tomorrow but definitely a good sign.

27 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

As expected.  Didn't think he would go from DNP to full participant.  We'll see tomorrow but definitely a good sign.

We know that limited for him still means a bad game this week is more than likely. 

I’ve played this game before. Trust me, it feels much better knowing he goes off on your bench as opposed to starting him and getting 4 points.

Rare moment where you fade this stud and put in a more reliable option.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tierjerk said:

I’ve played this game before. Trust me, it feels much better knowing he goes off on your bench as opposed to starting him and getting 4 points.

Backed. Consider myself fortunate to have boyd and Lockett right behind him. It's a great matchup, but if you can sit him do it. If he goes off you're good for wk2, if he decoys you're toast. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

If it helps anyone, I put in James White instead who is not a starter for me.

49 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

QFT

49 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

If it helps anyone, I put in James White instead who is not a starter for me.

You brave soul

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

What if he gets a full practice in tomorrow?  Still sitting him?

Not many can afford to sit him. Just lower expectations unless he's a full go.

58 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

You brave soul

Ha - I don't love it but I feel more confident in White getting a TD than Diggs blowing up on a fresh hammy injury. We shall see but this feels all too familiar. 

19 minutes ago, Tierjerk said:

Ha - I don't love it but I feel more confident in White getting a TD than Diggs blowing up on a fresh hammy injury. We shall see but this feels all too familiar. 

Nah man, thats a great guy to bring off your bench. I’d prob do same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Different year, same story. Glad to be in a league with a Viking homer who reached on him (18th overall lol)

Edited by lolcopter

Never owned him so I was mostly oblivious to this. I'm rolling him out, but obviously not expecting much. <CSB> Not sure I can remember being so excited and so disappointing this quickly with my top two WR (AB and Diggs).

Listed as Questionable for Sunday. Dropping him to a wobbly WR3 this week. 

2 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Listed as Questionable for Sunday. Dropping him to a wobbly WR3 this week. 

Hasn't he been listed as questionable for the last couple days?  Was there some sort of new report that came out?

Just now, Brownsfan74 said:

Hasn't he been listed as questionable for the last couple days?  Was there some sort of new report that came out?

Last practice of the week. Still Questionable.Never done well in games when Q on the injury report that week. Same old same old. Not much else to say. 

If you are on the injury report you are automatically listed as questionable, there is no probable anymore. Unless he practiced in full I think it was a given he'd be listed with a Q.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

If you are on the injury report you are automatically listed as questionable, there is no probable anymore. Unless he practiced in full I think it was a given he'd be listed with a Q.

Uh, yes, the hope from everyone was he would practice in FULL today and therefore would NOT be listed on the injury report and subsequently have the possibility of a good game. What am I missing?

21 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Uh, yes, the hope from everyone was he would practice in FULL today and therefore would NOT be listed on the injury report and subsequently have the possibility of a good game. What am I missing?

Sorry, I thought it was already posted he was limited in practice.

FWIW, I remember he had the same injury last season and practiced on a limited basis leading up to the weekend and ended up playing that Sunday.

5 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

FWIW, I remember he had the same injury last season and practiced on a limited basis leading up to the weekend and ended up playing that Sunday.

Yeah but did he play well or like crap?  Sounds like he always plays bad when dinged up.

• Thanks 1