• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
Washington2014

Big Trade! WHIR 100%

I’m in a 10 category league (normal 9 cats plus 3pt%) and have been offered a big 3-3 trade:

I give: KAT, bogdan bogdan, and Derrick white

i get: Beal, J rich, and Montrezl Harrell

I’m giving up the best player in the deal, but feel I’m upgrading my team overall. Should I take it or try to ask for more since Kat is a top 5 player? Thanks!!

WHIR!!

Have to agree, not enough for kat..  I like the idea of getting more depth but you could and should get more for Kat. 

Also agree.  You could get more.  Also, what's your league size?  I'm assuming it's 14-deep if you're considering depth for your 1st round pick.  Either that or terrible injuries+bare wire.

14 minutes ago, Washington2014 said:

He offered Oladipo in place of J rich. Thinking of taking it? 

10 team or lower: no

12 team+: if you need the depth, yes.

I don't like it.  White has really stepped up his game.  You will gain a few points and a few steals, but you may lose some blocks and rebounds, and will definitely hurt your FT%.