• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
Jin

Aldridge+Dinwiddie for Towns?

In a 9-cat 12 man league which side wins?

Aldridge+Dinwiddie

or

KAT?

If your getting Towns you do it. Would I accept the offer? No, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Should you worry about a veto? No, because you can't control how your fellow league members respond. If it isn't collusion and each team has their reasons for the trade then all should be fine. Some teams need depth and make desperate trades to attempt to squeak into the playoffs, others are clueless and make trades to make trades, it's all a gamble. Go get dat Towns.

Posted (edited)

This trade was offered to me by one of the last place teams in our league. Maybe he’s worried about KATs value with the new coach and Aldridge has been killing it and Dinwiddie can provide safe mid round value. That’s my thought process for this trade at least.

He also threw in M. Williams in the trade but I think that’s basically a nonfactor.

Edited by Jin

33 minutes ago, Jin said:

This trade was offered to me by one of the last place teams in our league. Maybe he’s worried about KATs value with the new coach and Aldridge has been killing it and Dinwiddie can provide safe mid round value. That’s my thought process for this trade at least.

He also threw in M. Williams in the trade but I think that’s basically a nonfactor.

Don't sweat the new coach, Towns is and will be playing like usual. He will not lose any sort of value and will continue to put up big lines. Avoid the Williams throw in and just use that spot to stream. Aldridge has been killing it with %'s and PTS, but his RBS and Stocks are no where near Kats. Give me Kat, Kat, and a little more Kat.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheVladeFather said:

Don't sweat the new coach, Towns is and will be playing like usual. He will not lose any sort of value and will continue to put up big lines. Avoid the Williams throw in and just use that spot to stream. Aldridge has been killing it with %'s and PTS, but his RBS and Stocks are no where near Kats. Give me Kat, Kat, and a little more Kat.

Yeah I plan on just dumping Williams for a hot FA when the time comes.

Take KAT, worry about veto later.

KAT and it's not even close.

Hes basically having his best season to date, and I always felt Thibodeau was suppressive his value (I.e. kat would be performing even better under a different coach). 

Now they've fired thibs, and KAT always turns it on in second half of the season every year.

No brainer.

As good as LMA has been you need to take this and run. Even a straight up swap isn't a fair trade, KAT is ranked top 3 over the last 30 days and should only get better now Thibs is gone.

Edited by adam_magic