• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
DTaH

HUGE TRADE FOR ME!!! Absolutely WHIR

Okay so we are deciding after tonight's games...

I'm offering Simmons, Collins, and Booker for Griffin, Dipo, and Dunn

5 minutes ago, tifaes said:

League settings?

Yahoo! 10 Team, H2H, 10-Cat (DD)

PG - DLo/Reggie Jackson

SG - Harden/Booker

G - SloMo/Simmons

SF - Green/Winslow

PF - Collins

C - Jarrett Allen

C - Bryant

Util - KCP/White

IL - Paul/Love

Punt - Rebounds/Blocks/TOs

Seems like in a league counting DDs simmons and collins vakue would be a bit higher. Still i kind of like the trade, since you are already punting those 3 caths trading away simmons will be good for your ft%. Your assists should be fine even without simmons and you would be solid in the other caths after the trade. So i think its pretty balanced but i would take the dipo side here. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739826-my-horfordand-vonleh-vs-marc-gasol-whir/

1 hour ago, tifaes said:

Seems like in a league counting DDs simmons and collins vakue would be a bit higher. Still i kind of like the trade, since you are already punting those 3 caths trading away simmons will be good for your ft%. Your assists should be fine even without simmons and you would be solid in the other caths after the trade. So i think its pretty balanced but i would take the dipo side here. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739826-my-horfordand-vonleh-vs-marc-gasol-whir/

Okay so the trade has evolved into Holiday and Dunn for Simmons and Collins... Still like the value?

With the current iteration of the trade you just posted, I would say it seems fair at a glance. With the Holiday (Jrue?) and Dunn side you move away from your punt categories and solidify the stats that your aiming for. Both have CHANCES of getting you DBL-DBL, but not like the likelihood of Simmons/Collins. I'll be honest I don't play in a league with DBL-DBL and never have, so I don't know the true value behind that category. Overall with the categories your punting you get what your looking for, but WILL lose out on the DBL-DBL line in the trade. <Opinion>