dylanj

Dalvin Cook 2019 Outlook

8 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Schedule ROS is flat out gorgeous (beside Chicago Week 17)

That's one of the reasons I didn't let him go when offered CMac in a trade with other players involved.   Cook has a better chance to be healthy down the stretch because of the way they are not overusing him early in the season.  

33 minutes ago, rocket said:

That's one of the reasons I didn't let him go when offered CMac in a trade with other players involved.   Cook has a better chance to be healthy down the stretch because of the way they are not overusing him early in the season.  

I think the #’s will be similar for both players as well. Cook is going to have  1500/800 with 16 touchdowns and 75 catches. ELITE. 

On 10/9/2019 at 12:41 AM, MJJ28 said:

No reason to handcuff. If he dies, so do I.

You have to like your loyalty. I'm with ya, if he dies so do we. 

2 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

You have to like your loyalty. I'm with ya, if he dies so do we. 

Crazy.  Why would you do that to yourself if you can get mattison reasonably?  If cook goes down you have a guy who is likely an automatic rb1 with that line and schedule.  Hes already shown how good he can be.

13 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Schedule ROS is flat out gorgeous (beside Chicago Week 17)

Yes, things are looking swimmingly on that front. He looks so fast, fluid, and decisive this year. It's been fun owning and watching him, and I hope the good times continue.

(Knock on wood).

Beast

What a BEAST! 

I don’t care if it is disrespectful to AP, but there is a new Purple Jesus. And he is half man and half beast! 

Great matchup but I’m a little worried that we may see a lot of Mattison. For one, it is a short rest game, and if Minnesota jumps out to a big lead we may not see Cook late. In the blowout wins by Minnesota, they usually pull him out of the game. Kind of hoping Washington can keep it kind of close.

12 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Great matchup but I’m a little worried that we may see a lot of Mattison. For one, it is a short rest game, and if Minnesota jumps out to a big lead we may not see Cook late. In the blowout wins by Minnesota, they usually pull him out of the game. Kind of hoping Washington can keep it kind of close.

I think this is the week I reach out to the Mattison owner to see about acquiring him for the stretch run as insurance.  I still think Cooks will get his this game. Maybe not a 25 burger again but maybe something around 15 or 20pts which is still fine.

12 hours ago, ginocan said:

What a BEAST! 

I don’t care if it is disrespectful to AP, but there is a new Purple Jesus. And he is half man and half beast! 

it's not disrespect at all ... Cook is a complete RB, much more skilled in all facets of the game than AP ever was. 

Cook can kill you from any part of the field/down or distance/gamescript be damned - guy is quantum. 

• Like 2

Honestly considering playing both Cook and Mattison at the RBs spots this week.  

12 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

If it's a blowout, it's likely that Cook will be a big reason it's a blowout.  He should have big stats before he's rested, if that's how the game goes.

• Like 2

How you guys feeling going into tonight? I hate TNF but hopefully Cook will be an exception.

Edited by jagsfan05

1 minute ago, jagsfan05 said:

How you guys feeling going into tonight? I hate TNF but hopefully Cook will be an exception.

14/109/2

4/68/1

3 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Feeling confident.

1 minute ago, jagsfan05 said:

Please be right. Please.

... and that's gonna be done in roughly 3 qtrs - Mattison will mop up for double digit magick foosbsll pernts, no question. 

20 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... and that's gonna be done in roughly 3 qtrs - Mattison will mop up for double digit magick foosbsll pernts, no question. 

It'd be interesting starting both Cook and Mattison (flex), but any time that I've ever done that over the years, more often than not it didn't work out that well.

seeing this thread and Mattison one pop up to front page scared me for a second..... 😷. Confident in him tonight id say about 16/118/1 and 4/32

• Like 1

I need Cook to go off but I’m predicting a pretty light workload this week. 16/87/1 with a few catches. I think Mattison gets 15 carries