dylanj

Dalvin Cook 2019 Outlook

13 hours ago, fingers said:

spacer.png

Wrong forum

i need you to know i "liked" your post just because of that GIF. I watched that loop at least 10 times. good god. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, yossarian said:

i need you to know i "liked" your post just because of that GIF. I watched that loop at least 10 times. good god. 

It made me thirsty.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Well...

Looked pretty good on that 85 yarder just now

I hope he can stay healthy all year, I’m fascinated to see what numbers he can put up in a full season. He’s a blast to watch 

1 minute ago, NinerLifer said:

I hope he can stay healthy all year, I’m fascinated to see what numbers he can put up in a full season. He’s a blast to watch 

He's got a good handcuff situation with Mattison even if he does get hurt again.  Cooks been moving up my draft board.

5 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Well...

Looked pretty good on that 85 yarder just now

Not watching. All 85 yard TD runs are good, but did he do anything special? Or was it the run to daylight and go fast kind?

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

He's got a good handcuff situation with Mattison even if he does get hurt again.  Cooks been moving up my draft board.

Absolutely, same for me 

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Not watching. All 85 yard TD runs are good, but did he do anything special? Or was it the run to daylight and go fast kind?

Made some nice cuts and had sufficient speed to take it to the house. Very impressive.

Cardinals are awful by thew way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrigPyramid said:

*Nods Approvingly*

Great vision, speed, and balance to split those two defenders.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

Im not basing anything off AZ Def---they have been getting throttled all preseason

Lol of course, let’s find something to hate on about Dalvin.

The whole point about Dalvin Cook or the Vikings backfield in general is the Top 5 upside with cook IF healthy and if not, Matteson can be a solid RB2 if injured 

The bottom line is Cook is an explosive RB and a sure fire first round fantasy draft pick in most formats. He is a RB #1 who you can rely on week to week if he stays healthy. 

The game has injuries every year and there will be several key players on everyone's team that get injured throughout the season(hopefully not season ending). That is what makes Fantasy Football so much fun playing. It could be Dalvin Cook again this year or another player like AJ Green who is already out for a considerable amount of time. 

CSB: half in the bag at my draft.

Did Cook get injured? Thought he looked gimpy at one point but wasn't paying much attention 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, fingers said:

CSB: half in the bag at my draft.

Did Cook get injured? Thought he looked gimpy at one point but wasn't paying much attention 

Not that I saw. He didn’t see the field after he ripped off the 85 yard TD run and he seemed fine after that play. 

• Thanks 1

Mattison seems to be the backup that everyone considers the cuff, but Boone has been outplaying him this preseason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Mattison seems to be the backup that everyone considers the cuff, but Boone has been outplaying him this preseason

I agree with this post.  If Cook were to miss games, it would probably be a combination of Mattison and Boone carrying the load.

For those debating Cook vs Chubb I would pick Chubb slightly over Cook. Having said that in one of my leagues I'm keeping Cook and another league I am keeping Chubb. I think there is a bit more risk with Cook's injury situation.  If Cook can stay healthy though watch out. I think Cook has a lot more confidence being another year out from the torn ACL. Takes time to get through something that serious, especially mentally.  He looked great on that 85 yard run and hopefully is back 100% now.

• Like 2

are most of you using a roster spot to cuff with mattison? i have damien williams and currently using a spot with darwin. i got zeke, damien and cook lol. all who needs handcuffs.

Just now, brosephd said:

are most of you using a roster spot to cuff with mattison? i have damien williams and currently using a spot with darwin. i got zeke, damien and cook lol. all who needs handcuffs.

Just stated this in the Mattison thread, but I believe Mattison is the most valuable handcuff in fantasy football outside of Darwin Thompson. I would go get him now before it’s too late.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joebaker23 said:

Just stated this in the Mattison thread, but I believe Mattison is the most valuable handcuff in fantasy football outside of Darwin Thompson. I would go get him now before it’s too late.

As a Mattison owner (but not Cook), I am severely underwhelmed by his pre-season stats.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

As a Mattison owner (but not Cook), I am severely underwhelmed by his pre-season stats.

Yea be got a lot of touches and didnt do much with any of em. Jaylen Samuel's is probably the most valuable cuff imo.

• Like 1

Vowed to never draft Cook due to injury history, but today fantasy happened.

How we feeling after the preseason?