• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
apatas

Trade Fox vs Lou Williams+Ingram

Lou Williams and Ingram were offered for DeAaron Fox. Is trade possible to do or keep Fox?

It would really help to list your league settings  LouWill and Ingram have much more value in deep leagues.  In any normal size league, you want Fox.  You did well to draft him.  Keep Fox.

As mentioned league settings always help determine. However Fox seems like the pick in shallow leagues. 4-4-4 playoff schedule, leader of the team and has no competition at all. Just keep rolling him out and smiling at the juicy stat lines.

I agree. It is standard league (12 teams). In deep league this trade is quite good. I think it is almost fair also in standard league, but rather Fox side wins.

12 hours ago, Mobdad said:

It would really help to list your league settings  LouWill and Ingram have much more value in deep leagues.  In any normal size league, you want Fox.  You did well to draft him.  Keep Fox.

I drafted Fox in 9th round! This was really success.