urban2014

Tyler Lockett 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Even the best outside man to man corners struggle in the slot. It’s such a completely different game. I wouldn’t worry at all. 

I think the problem is that he just doesn't get that many targets.  Combine this with a very good CB, then it could be a tough game for Lockett.

Not that I'll sit him.   But I won't be surprised if he only gives me 8 PPR points.

No CB can keep up with Lockett for an extended period of time. Just so happens his QB is the absolute best at extending plays and connecting deep with his WR. 

Yea given how Seattle is running the ball there is no need to throw it to Lockett as much.. i just hope that his targets increase by 1-3 so that we feel safer rolling him out on a weekly basis

5 minutes ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

But Boyd only got 3 Receptions for 10 yards. Maybe someone can chime as the why Juju played well and Boyd didn’t? 

Steelers have a great o-line. Bengals don't have an o-line and Dalton is hot garbage when pressured. Wilson is the absolute best at extending and connecting on broken plays so you should feel very confident.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

But Boyd only got 3 Receptions for 10 yards. Maybe someone can chime as the why Juju played well and Boyd didn’t? 

Juju is elite. Boyd is just good.

ill be more serious lol, juju busted a 40 yard touchdown. Also, the bengals are terrible. 

Edited by Ryansm11
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Steelers have a great o-line. Bengals don't have an o-line and Dalton is hot garbage when pressured. Wilson is the absolute best at extending and connecting on broken plays so you should feel very confident.

Dalton actually has the 10th best qb rating when pressured this season. It's his clean pocket rating that is bad.

spacer.png

Idk why I saved this, but your comment reminded me that I had this

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 2