Sign in to follow this  
cptsisko

Inaugural Year - 24-team Auction Dynasty League on Fantrax - ONE spot left!

Hi everyone! As someone who finds fantasy baseball to be most fun when played all year long, I have recently decided to develop a league of that nature. This league will have action almost year round: January – Minor League Draft, February/March – Major League Auction, March through July – Regular Season, August/September – Playoff Tournament / Consolation, December – Competitive Balance Draft (3 rounds, similar to MLB Rule 5).

A few other details: League will use Fantrax Treasurer ($100 entry) with lots of prizes. We’ll use Fangraphs scoring system that places greater emphasis on individual performance and no emphasis on team stats (e.g. hits and IP count more while RBI and wins do not count). We’ll allow trades of most assets including draft picks for the next season.

This sounds like fun, you say? Well shoot me an email at fantasybaseball@fuse.net, or post a reply here with your email and I will send you a copy of the full bylaws so that you can decide if you would like to get in. 

24 team league, slow-live auction planned to start January 24, ONE spots remaining!  Will form a wait list if there is more than one applicant (first come first serve)