Boudewijn

Kareem Hunt 2019 Outlook

Lol mixon completely knocked a girl out cold ON FILM and then was subsequently DRAFTED

my guess is a few games and someone will pick him up on a one year deal

6 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Lol mixon completely knocked a girl out cold ON FILM and then was subsequently DRAFTED

Apples and oranges.

Nagy just expressed interest & a belief that he deserves a 2nd chance in his conference.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

I'm still surprised Mixon was drafted so high in today's society.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Nagy just expressed interest & a belief that he deserves a 2nd chance in his conference.

YEs!!

called it the day they released hunt!

come on pace, let's make a move...

meh...if he goes to Chicago, it'll be RBBC.   Pretty crowded backfield for FF purposes.   SnowBeast as the clear 2 down back with Hunt fighting Tarik for passing down work. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Somebody gets it.

3 hours ago, devaster said:

I'm still surprised Mixon was drafted so high in today's society.

What you have to understand is most of these owners and coaches don’t give a damn about that stuff if you can help them win games. They will give talented players chance after chance if you can help the team win.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, K197040 said:

meh...if he goes to Chicago, it'll be RBBC.   Pretty crowded backfield for FF purposes.   SnowBeast as the clear 2 down back with Hunt fighting Tarik for passing down work. 

Smh im a bears fan and i would never even think howard could hold hunts' jock strap. Guys a plodder and only fits certain offenses. Hunt is a stud on the field and he would dominate the backfield. He is Cohen and howard combined less a little speed.

Fwiw, The Chicago media is blowing the idea up so it would be very hard for the bears to get through that PR. Also, Virginia mccasky is 115 years old and super conservative so i find it hard to believe it would happen. 

Edited by Rizzle630

11 hours ago, petekrum said:

What you have to understand is most of these owners and coaches don’t give a damn about that stuff if you can help them win games. They will give talented players chance after chance if you can help the team win.

This, unfortunately, is the truth.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, K197040 said:

Do you even watch football?

How many TDS did Howard have this season 🙈

17 hours ago, K197040 said:

If Hunt were to end up in Chi he would be a 3 down back with Cohen being a gadget guy a la Tyreek Hill in KC but lining up in the backfield more often. Jordan Howard makes pennies and his contract is up after this year. He would be cut or re-signed only if the price is right as a back up in this scenario

16 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

How many TDS did Howard have this season 🙈

It's not knowable.

5 minutes ago, K197040 said:

It's not knowable.

That was a rhetorical question 

41 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

That was a rhetorical question 

My bad.  In that case...it was 9.   7 through week 16.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, psygolf said:

I heard some more Nagy talk on 670 and espn 1000. It really sounds like Nagy is pulling for hunt to come to the bears while trying to sound PC

Pace had a wishy washy answer but it wasn't negative..

17 hours ago, Rizzle630 said:

Virginia mccasky is 115 years old and super conservative so i find it hard to believe it would happen. 

Live look at Pace on the phone with McCaskey. 

https://goo.gl/images/V23yun

• Haha 1

Cool it with the back and forth, guys. 

@petekrum

Optics are huge in the NFL nowadays. Coaches may not care, but owners do, and owners have a huge influence on whether a player signs. Like I said, it's not just this one infraction that was caught on video, they have to investigate 3 incidents, and its not looking good for hunt. Maybe he can come back, but a lot of coaches don't look at players that have been out more than a year. We'll see, maybe his suspension is short but I doubt it.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:28 AM, Nyblazer11235 said:

Buffalo comes to mind. Shady is on his way out, need some playmakers for Allen, and they stuck by zay Jones after the crazy s--- he pulled. 

I would be shocked to see him go to the Bills.  McDermott has always preached culture and character as being equal to or more than talent when the team makes player personnel decisions.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:22 AM, Dream On said:

I would be shocked to see him go to the Bills.  McDermott has always preached culture and character as being equal to or more than talent when the team makes player personnel decisions.

Ditto. No way that happens. Not in Buffalo with the fan base and ownership.

On 1/16/2019 at 6:22 AM, Dream On said:

Any team that signs him is going to have to deal with PR nightmare.  Don't see a non contender signing him and dealing with that.   Just not worth it.

7 hours ago, youngrice said:

Any team that signs him is going to have to deal with PR nightmare.  Don't see a non contender signing him and dealing with that.   Just not worth it.

PR nightmare,...yeah for a week or two, then he’ll start scoring TDs and nobody will care.