Sign in to follow this  
jwk1325

Lose my 7th for both - keep Mahomes or Kittle?

Bored on a Friday and still stung from a brutal playoff loss (ie, scored 185+ in a .5 ppr league 5 straight weeks, only to bomb in the semis), so I figured I'd throw out an early keeper question to gauge some responses - Mahomes or Kittle, lose my 7th round pick either way.

In general, I'm seeing these 2 all over the place. Early rankings have Kittle as high as 18 and 22, but most mocks have him going in the late 3rd/early 4th round. Rankings typically have Mahomes in the late 30s to early 40s, but I've seen him taken as high as 7th (?!) and 14th overall in mocks. Any thoughts? Thanks, WHIR. 

I would keep Mahomes, who could end of being the #1 fantasy player again next year.  Also, as a bonus some dummy will waste a 2nd round draft pick on Kittle next year while you load up on WR's and RB's.  

Mahomes he's clearly the better player overall 

Mahomes for a 7th rd is the pick for me. You still may be able to get Kittle in your draft. Good luck!

I’d go Kittle. He’s a top tier TE at a position that has a lot of garbage. 

Boy that's really tough.   My first reaction was to say Kittle.   But while he looked like an integral piece of this offense last season, I do wonder if his role drops a little bit with having a healthy receiving corps and getting McKinnon back.     Still pr

I'd probably keep Mahomes.