Sign in to follow this  
misterj

Fournier vs D.White ROS ?

What do you guys think of these players' outlook ROS for standard 8/9 cat leagues? 

Fournier has been the epitome of inconsistency this season, and the only reason I've held on to him is because when he's on he's a good source of Pts/3s/Stl. White has been better by miles over the past month, and over the past 2 weeks he's been better across the board stat-wise except for 3's. 

Both have been logging roughly the same minutes lately, and Fournier has shown he can be a top-80 kind of guy in the past. So I guess, what's more likely, Fournier returns to form and White regresses a bit, or Fournier continues to be inconsistent while White continues to play at the high level he has lately? Who would you guys rather own moving forward?

White for me. His can produce across the board without hurting your efficiency. Fournier is too up and down for my taste and hurts FG% without giving much elsewhere. 

White has emerged and there is no reason to think it's a fluke.  I see no reason to settle for the mediocre Fournier.