Sign in to follow this  
BlessedwithBlub

Who wins? Whir

Point leagues are hard to judge, but I bet if you look at the avg points over the last month, White and Warren would be way ahead.

Warren/ White is the better side as SGA is really slumping atm. 

12 hours ago, Mobdad said:

Point leagues are hard to judge, but I bet if you look at the avg points over the last month, White and Warren would be way ahead.

Point leagues are actually the easiest to guage. They reflect real life and the better players more accurately. In this case Hardaway is really a 3pt guy who can stuff the stat sheet every once in awhile. SGA is still learning the ropes. Where as Warren has all the tools to be a solid all around guy and he's in a great position to produce in fantasy. White is breaking out under Pops!  So imo Warren and White. No question.

In one point League I'm in White is averaging 11 fantasies per game (and that's including his horrible start obviously) Warren 16. SGA 11 and Hardaway 15.  Also have to consider Hardaway possibly being phased out later in the year.

Go with Warren and White.

• Like 1

Like others said, it's hard to evaluate a points league because I don't play in one, but I play a fair amount of DFS so I have an idea.

THJ only has substantial value in a points league, from scoring points lol, and maybe steals. SGA's value in points leagues is from defensive stats and assists, but he is a safe floor option with a lower ceiling. I love Warren and White and think each of them is better to go with than either of THJ or SGA. Warren's floor on a nightly basis is high and he contributes across the board with a very low TO rate. White just started to play like he's capable of and has been getting it done in scoring, rebounds (for a guard), and defense. At this point, everyone knows this is what to expect from him ROS. THJ is injury-prone and could miss games towards the end of the season so the tanking Knicks can give younger guys some run. Warren is on a tanking team too but he is not as much of a signature piece as Booker so he should still play most of the time. This is an easy call to me.

Edited by squid-jesus
  • Like 1

Like squid says. Basically when in doubt always go with the better real life player.