Sign in to follow this  
brickcitymamba

Any drops? WHIR

Getting a wee bit frustrated with certain players, while some are just a poor fit with my build. 10 team 8 cat H2H, punting assists, trade deadline already closed. Any of the following to drop for White, Sato or Huerter? I'd also be stashing LeVert or Bazemore in the process. (Dunn-Garris-Siakam-JJJ-Millsap-Allen are the would-be crop to supply the drop. For context, the others are Curry JRich Otto PG13 Tobias Ayton Adams)

Edited by brickcitymamba

none of them is a drop.... you might drop Dunn since you are punting ast and add White but it's a close call

• Like 1

I'd possibly think about J-Rich for Sato. On another note. There's no reason to be punting categories in a 10 teamer.  Streaming a spot or even 2 spots in shallow leagues is the way to go instead of punting any category.  Way too many players available to be punting.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I'd possibly think about J-Rich for Sato. On another note. There's no reason to be punting categories in a 10 teamer.  Streaming a spot or even 2 spots in shallow leagues is the way to go instead of punting any category.  Way too many players available to be punting.

Well, most of my players (bar Dunn, and Curry's more recent exploits) contribute next to nothing in assists, so I've never thought of pursuing that category. I did try to do a 2-for-1 before the trade deadline so I could keep Sato, but no one bit (and the two offers on the table were trash), and here I am.

I don’t think I’d drop any body

the best way is to do 2 for 1s to open spots

the guys you have are all in secure roles, and are better than the ones on the wire. Stay put and look to upgrade you guys in 2 for 1s and get the best player since in a 10 teamer you have depth on the wire

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739993-lowry-for-klay-whir-100/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

I don’t think I’d drop any body

the best way is to do 2 for 1s to open spots

the guys you have are all in secure roles, and are better than the ones on the wire. Stay put and look to upgrade you guys in 2 for 1s and get the best player since in a 10 teamer you have depth on the wire

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739993-lowry-for-klay-whir-100/

I missed my trade deadline, so I can't do that anymore. However, if Garris - or someone else - gets the O tag, I can nab someone, and either keep Garris in the IR slot until he gets up to pace, or pick up someone else and stash him. For the latter, I'm considering either Baze or Levert - comments?

1 hour ago, brickcitymamba said:

I missed my trade deadline, so I can't do that anymore. However, if Garris - or someone else - gets the O tag, I can nab someone, and either keep Garris in the IR slot until he gets up to pace, or pick up someone else and stash him. For the latter, I'm considering either Baze or Levert - comments?

Oops sorry, missed out thag you missed out on deadline!

if Harris get the O tag

i think it’s a toss up between those guys 

base should be back before levert and levert May not even play this hear or he’ll be brought back very slowly 

bazemore could also be traded, I think bazemore is the more secure option to play this year 

• Thanks 1

I second on Bazemore over Levert, he's been very productive and there are still no news on Levert

• Like 1