lolcopter

Phillip Lindsay 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Personally, I don't think any DEN player is worth starting unless you're in a 14+ team league. Flacco and the offense is very average.

 

Lindsay becomes relevant if Freeman gets hurt. That's about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what do we have here? Is this a sign of things to come? I didn’t watch but I saw Royce was banged up so Lip got extra burn and did well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m baffled that he got the workload he did. I’m not benching him ever again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Vivens26 said:

Start him next week against Jacksonville? 

 

I don’t think you should ever sit a RB who will get 15 touches every week.

 

The game could of went either way for Lindsay and Freeman.

 

if you watched it. There was a holding call when Freeman got a TD (they didn’t even replay this. Then a few plays later, Lindsay got the 1 yard carry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what to make of this guy. I’m happy he blew up on my bench, but I can’t shake the feeling that this is still a timeshare. Possible sell-high candidate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a 6th rounder performing like many RB's taken in the 3rd round.

I'm definitely holding.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They still forcing Freeman into the plans?  I haven't watched any of their games and it seems from box scores Lindsay is doing better, yet Freeman is still getting run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sternes said:

They still forcing Freeman into the plans?  I haven't watched any of their games and it seems from box scores Lindsay is doing better, yet Freeman is still getting run.

Confuses me as well. Last week, Lindsay averaged 6 yards a carry (most of it came in the 1st half), then he got 2 touches in the entire 2nd half. It was super frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could be worse, if he grabs a TD every now and again his lines will be pretty nice actually. But his floor in ppr is not that bad , you can consistently start him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, statrax said:

Confuses me as well. Last week, Lindsay averaged 6 yards a carry (most of it came in the 1st half), then he got 2 touches in the entire 2nd half. It was super frustrating.

 

Look at weeks 1/2 and see if you can make that same argument.

 

I honestly think Freeman is better suited for Broncos scheme , especially in the later part of the season.

Lindsay is not going to be a work horse but he is getting 15 touches consistently every week. He is a solid RB2 with upside. Health is key in fantasy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without a doubt, the most disrespected fantasy RB I've ever seen. It's not close. 

He was a borderline RB1 as an undrafted rookie, and he looks even better this year. 

He will end this week as a top 12 PPR RB and should be considered a low end RB1 or elite RB2. 

And don't scream about Freeman, Lindsay is getting like 20 touches per game. His volume is a plus, not a minus!

Rotoworld blurb:

"Lindsay built the Broncos' early-game lead with an inside-the-five touchdown run, and then helped prevent a Chargers' comeback by picking up first down after first down in the second half. His speed and cutting ability was a major problem for the Chargers' linebackers, and that problem was multiplied on his four receptions. Lindsay will be touching the rock a ton regardless of the scoreboard and has earned low-end RB2 treatment, even against the Titans next week. "

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, redlegsfan said:

RB1 ROS in a PPR?

High-end RB2 ROS. I seriously doubt he goes RB1 unless Royce Freeman gets injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, redlegsfan said:

RB1 ROS in a PPR?

Right on the border,  just like last season.    Fun kid to watch run the ball.  Angry Mighty Mouse 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy has been so frustrating to own this year. Whenever I bench him he goes off, and when I start him, he sucks. Zero usage in the passing game last night. Dude’s got talent and heart, but Flacco and Scangarello are absolutely killing his value.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

This guy has been so frustrating to own this year. Whenever I bench him he goes off, and when I start him, he sucks. Zero usage in the passing game last night. Dude’s got talent and heart, but Flacco and Scangarello are absolutely killing his value.

 

 

Same here, I feel your pain. I'll bench him next week so the rest of y'all can enjoy a blowup.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, beerfish said:

 

Same here, I feel your pain. I'll bench him next week so the rest of y'all can enjoy a blowup.

 

I was thinking I’d do the same thing lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda wanna buy low, but gosh Flacco makes that offense look terrible. And it’s weird Freeman got so many carries.

 

If you all were looking to trade him, what are the names you’d be looking for in a trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I kinda wanna buy low, but gosh Flacco makes that offense look terrible. And it’s weird Freeman got so many carries.

 

If you all were looking to trade him, what are the names you’d be looking for in a trade?

 

Not only so many carries but all the targets too, which had been traditionally his strong suit in making people miss out in space.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was considering offering K. Johnson for him in one of my leagues before last night.  I know that's an overpayment but its mostly because I'm 6-0 and looking at playoff schedules and KJ's is bad but Lindsay gets 2 juicy matchups in KC & Detroit in weeks 15 & 16 but now idk... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

I was considering offering K. Johnson for him in one of my leagues before last night.  I know that's an overpayment but its mostly because I'm 6-0 and looking at playoff schedules and KJ's is bad but Lindsay gets 2 juicy matchups in KC & Detroit in weeks 15 & 16 but now idk... 

 

There are no juicy matchups when Flacco is your QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tpat30 said:

I kinda wanna buy low, but gosh Flacco makes that offense look terrible. And it’s weird Freeman got so many carries.

If you all were looking to trade him, what are the names you’d be looking for in a trade?

I was trying to acquire him before the game, but that's gotta have you worried. Flip side obviously is his owner might be worried as well. Value at an all-time low. I still think he's a buy low. In terms of value it'd be a very low end RB/WR2 or high end RB/WR3. That should get it done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.