ginocan

Indy Colts @ KC Chiefs Gameday

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Definitely seeing the limitations of the Colts offense in this one due to the weather. They don't have a reliable #2 or even #3 WR. And Ebron is inconsistent and decided to be inconsistent this week.

I mean,  he was pretty darn consistent this season, no?  It would’ve been real difficult for a TE to be more consistent than Ebron was.

Edited by BMcP

Just now, BMcP said:

I mean,  he was pretty darn consistent this season, no?

Ebron? He had a lot of TD's, but his usage outside of the RZ wasn't consistent imo.

3 minutes ago, devaster said:

Ebron? He had a lot of TD's, but his usage outside of the RZ wasn't consistent imo.

Excluding Delanie Walker, he finished eighth overall in ypg 

Daurice Fountain better not cost me $1.80 or there's going to be big trouble.

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Maurice Fountain better not cost me $1.80 or there's going to be big trouble.

Looks like someone else is dining on ramen this evening

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

When you factor in how bad the Chiefs defense is, this is one of the worst QB playoff performances I’ve ever seen. 

Luck has always been media's darling. One of the most overrated QBs in the league

• Haha 1

I’ll be 100% honest I watch as much football as anyone I know.  But for some reason I watched very few Colts games this year.  I can’t honestly remember, has Luck’s arm strength been this bad all season?  His ball seemed to hang in air for 5 seconds looping in.  I’ve never seen so many passes batted down at line or deflected by DBs in my life.  The Chiefs had 11!!!!! Passes deflected.  It may be one game, it may be hyperbole, but I’m good in seeing Luck’s name tossed around among league best.  I agree with poster above he’s sickly overrated.  That was one of the most pathetic efforts I’ve seen from a QB in divisional playoffs in a long time.  That Chiefs D is atrocious.  And they did whatever they wanted against Luck.  His arm looked like Manning in his final season today.  

• Like 1

I'm debating driving to the state next to me to throw a sizeable amount of money on the Colts to win the Superbowl next year.  This team did everything wrong yesterday, were thoroughly whooped, and still within a TD and field getting the ball back with roughly 4 minutes left (until the moron ran into the kicker on the punt).  Luck didn't play great, but he had very little to work with.  Hilton was hurt, and his dome soft other pass catchers were terrible all day.  I believe in Frank Reich, the team doesn't quit and they have a small fortune in cap space next year on top of being one of the youngest, if not the youngest, team in the league.

They'll retool this offseason and be an absolute force next year.  Luck is the least of this team's worries, with more weapons around him they will be a complete team and near unstoppable.

That said, I took them mid 2nd Quarter with the live line at +16.5, and not sure I've had a more gutwrenching sequence of events to cost me money than the last 4 minutes of that game.

• Like 2

Had a conversation with a guy in the diner where me and my GF were eating.  He was convicted that the spread is way too high and even if the Chiefs win, it won't be be a lot. So much for that 

1 hour ago, urban2014 said:

Had a conversation with a guy in the diner where me and my GF were eating.  He was convicted that the spread is way too high and even if the Chiefs win, it won't be be a lot. So much for that 

Congrats on the GF!

59 minutes ago, devaster said:

Congrats on the GF!

Wasn't meant to tell a cool story,  all I meant was that a lot of people picked the Colts, under

2 hours ago, urban2014 said:

I noticed that from a lot of people. I actually put a fair amount of money on the Chiefs -5.0. The Colts deserve credit for where they got to and how they played coming down the stretch, but that Chiefs offense is insane and their defense has been a bit better as of late. Honestly I was surprised the spread for this game was less than the spread for the Rams/Cowboys game. 

15 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

I’ll be 100% honest I watch as much football as anyone I know.  But for some reason I watched very few Colts games this year.  I can’t honestly remember, has Luck’s arm strength been this bad all season?  His ball seemed to hang in air for 5 seconds looping in.  I’ve never seen so many passes batted down at line or deflected by DBs in my life.  The Chiefs had 11!!!!! Passes deflected.  It may be one game, it may be hyperbole, but I’m good in seeing Luck’s name tossed around among league best.  I agree with poster above he’s sickly overrated.  That was one of the most pathetic efforts I’ve seen from a QB in divisional playoffs in a long time.  That Chiefs D is atrocious.  And they did whatever they wanted against Luck.  His arm looked like Manning in his final season today.  

You can also tell that he was a lil bothered and distracted by Chiefs crowd as well. They played a big part in that game. There was one moment when Luck walked back to sidelines and glanced at the crowd like wow

5 hours ago, The_Truth_Returns said:

I'm debating driving to the state next to me to throw a sizeable amount of money on the Colts to win the Superbowl next year.  This team did everything wrong yesterday, were thoroughly whooped, and still within a TD and field getting the ball back with roughly 4 minutes left (until the moron ran into the kicker on the punt).  Luck didn't play great, but he had very little to work with.  Hilton was hurt, and his dome soft other pass catchers were terrible all day.  I believe in Frank Reich, the team doesn't quit and they have a small fortune in cap space next year on top of being one of the youngest, if not the youngest, team in the league.

They'll retool this offseason and be an absolute force next year.  Luck is the least of this team's worries, with more weapons around him they will be a complete team and near unstoppable.

That said, I took them mid 2nd Quarter with the live line at +16.5, and not sure I've had a more gutwrenching sequence of events to cost me money than the last 4 minutes of that game.

Colts to win the SB? Shesh thats a stretch. Chiefs will dominate the AFC for awhile. You still have Rivers, Brady, Mahomes to worry about.