Joe Odam

Damien Williams 2019 Outlook

yea. brace for that bagel this week. hope your other RBs get 60 combined

26 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Yep, cut bait on this backfield, it’s Belitricks 2.0

At least it's been a pleasure watching you be wrong about every take along the way.  Isn't this supposed to be damien's backfield?  

9 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

At least it's been a pleasure watching you be wrong about every take along the way.  Isn't this supposed to be damien's backfield?  

as much of. Pleasure as watching your boy, old washed up Shady get you 2 points a game? 

“Experts” screwed me with the hype for this guy. Knew I should have went with my gut and avoided but couldn’t when he feel to me past consensus adp. 

not sure what to do with him at this point but he’s obviously at the very best the 3rd option in a RBBC 

Just now, DValentine said:

“Experts” screwed me with the hype for this guy. Knew I should have went with my gut and avoided but couldn’t when he feel to me past consensus adp. 

not sure what to do with him at this point but he’s obviously at the very best the 3rd option in a RBBC 

Experts didn’t know they would pick up Shady. Damien was set up for a breakout year but you can’t predict free agent acquisitions

• Like 3

Hyde has made him irrelevant.   Of course he was playing for the other team.

Edited by Sivaro
  • Haha 1

Aside from his TD, he was worthless.

If Reid doesn't remove his cranium from his rectum, they won't win many more games.

With Mahomes hobbled, they can't win shootouts every week.

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

I wonder what the combined record of Damien Williams owners is? Has to be below .500

I’m undefeated. 

Regardless of who you own or root for in this backfield, I think we can all agree on one thing and that’s that Andy Reid is a ******** idiot. 

At least Damien and Darrel outscored Shady on only 2 and 1 touches respectively. 

9 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Lol two touches today. He's on my bench until he can produce two weeks in a row

He'll be on your bench for a while then.  This whole offense is the biggest mirage in fantasy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Now is the time to strike a deal for Dam Williams.  He can still function in this offense if Reid finally would give up on his RBBC, but his price was way too high earlier given those that somehow figured he was a latent stud.

Dar Williams is a lesser talent than Dam Will, and he was the one who screwed the pooch on the pass blocking that caused the Mahomes fumble right before the half.  Shady still looks completely lost on some plays.  

A JAG like Dam Will who just does his job and performs consistently might start looking good to Reid after he watches the game tapes on McCoy and Dar Will.  He probably could be had for a mid WR3 to solid WR4 right now.

Unless Thompson somehow actually gets a shot, that is...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bronco Billy said:

Now is the time to strike a deal for Dam Williams.  He can still function in this offense if Reid finally would give up on his RBBC

Yeah that ain't happening, Reid is just as trash as Gase, Nagy, and Arians tbh

• Like 1

All these guys are TD dependent flexes at this point.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe any KC running back has had over 100 total yards in a game this year.  Every big game has been due to TDs.  If the guy doesn't score, the best you can hope for is like 5-7 points.

Edited by Brownsfan74
  • Like 2

I’m not saying Damien is the reason the Chiefs are losing but in the last two games the Chiefs backfield had no presence or identity. 

I honestly think it’s because Reid refuses to establish a running game and he’s trying to work 3 RBs into a game plan and it’s not benefiting anyone. He needs to just go with a feature back or go with a 70/30 split between two backs. This 3 RB rotation is a clusterf*** 

• Like 3

I don’t get the complaining. 4.5 FPPT this game. Absolute baller stud. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Now is the time to strike a deal for Dam Williams.  He can still function in this offense if Reid finally would give up on his RBBC, but his price was way too high earlier given those that somehow figured he was a latent stud.

Dar Williams is a lesser talent than Dam Will, and he was the one who screwed the pooch on the pass blocking that caused the Mahomes fumble right before the half.  Shady still looks completely lost on some plays.  

A JAG like Dam Will who just does his job and performs consistently might start looking good to Reid after he watches the game tapes on McCoy and Dar Will.  He probably could be had for a mid WR3 to solid WR4 right now.

Unless Thompson somehow actually gets a shot, that is...

I don’t know what you’re watching but even a past his prime Shady looks 10x to be the runner Williams is. 

• Like 2

The Damien Williams delusion is just getting silly at this point. He ain't it, chief.

But sure, keep coming up with some random stat to make him look anything other than ordinary. Sucks that you all don't have that coming back from injury argument anymore.

I just wish reid would quit this bs and settle on a rb to game plan around.  Should have just kept hunt.

Edited by RingMyBell
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

I just wish reid would quit this bs and settle on a rb to game plan around.  Should have just kept hunt.

That video coming out changed everything. If there had been no video, he’d still be on the team just like Hill.

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

I don’t know what you’re watching but even a past his prime Shady looks 10x to be the runner Williams is. 

You’re basing that off like 10 carries the RBs have gotten all season. If they incorporated any sort of normal run game, we (and the Chiefs) would have a clearer picture. 

3 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Experts didn’t know they would pick up Shady. Damien was set up for a breakout year but you can’t predict free agent acquisitions

You kinda can though when the starter is a certified JAG.

13 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

You kinda can though when the starter is a certified JAG.

Any running back can excel in that offense though. Do ppl not remember the 4 game sample at end of season last year? I bet Damien becomes rb1/rb2 if he gets the same snap count as last year. The running lane is wide open with defenses worrying about Mahomes and the long ball 

18 minutes ago, Deke said:

You’re basing that off like 10 carries the RBs have gotten all season. If they incorporated any sort of normal run game, we (and the Chiefs) would have a clearer picture. 

One guy has 32 carries at 2.0 YPC. The other one has 48 at 5.4. If you can’t see the difference I can’t help you. 

• Thanks 1