Joe Odam

Damien Williams 2019 Outlook

With the QB out prolly ROS KC will have to reinvent their offense. We don't know what that will look like but they will need to focus on the running game. Don't know if DW can be resurrected or not, but would not rage drop him or Shady tonight.

1 minute ago, Blazer said:

With the QB out prolly ROS KC will have to reinvent their offense. We don't know what that will look like but they will need to focus on the running game. Don't know if DW can be resurrected or not, but would not rage drop him or Shady tonight.

He's easily droppable bud.

It’s over. When you can’t outscored shady it’s time to retire 

• Haha 1

Imagine drafting Lesean McCoys waterboy in the second round LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Something gave all right 

Dangit

I’m not too into these new advanced stats. Is 0.05 FPPT good??

• Haha 8

On 10/15/2019 at 6:27 PM, Asian Sensation said:

Not 9 for 150. Not 9 for 120. Not 9 for 100. Not 9 for 80. Not 9 for 50.

but 9 for 23 yards. Just “might be” after that killer performance? He’s definitely got that backfield locked up. No doubt about it. 

Not 9 for 23 either. Buuuut 9 for 7 yards and 2 catches for -1 yard. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Some of these carries gotta start going to McCoy? I’m guessing they get split between Darrell and McCoy. If McCoy can get 15 touches, he can be a low end RB2

Edited by WaiverLooter

2 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Some of these carries gotta start going to McCoy? I’m guessing they get split between Darrell and McCoy. If McCoy can get 15 touches, he can be a low end RB2

With Matt Moore in there, it looked like a regular NFL offense with the QB under center, rather than the RPO with Mahomes in shotgun all the time.  Until Mahomes is back, it's gonna be a different offense and we'll see a lot more McCoy than Damien.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I’m not too into these new advanced stats. Is 0.05 FPPT good??

I'm sure one of the truthers is going to bring up that out-of-date elusiveness stat and talk about last year's numbers.

Shut it down, boys!

Edited by SkittleMania

4 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

McCoy sucks. Chiefs aren’t making the playoffs 

• Like 1

Whens the last time such a big bust happened where so many people got caught in the pitfall? Other than Joe Mixon LOL

1 minute ago, Deke said:

They both suck. And Mahomes is done. Better luck next year to the chiefs. I’ll let ride my undefeated squad 

No, you're wrong. McCoy is a decent/ok RB on what would be a mediocre team if Mahomes is done. Sort of like Royce Freeman with a few more touches.

Damien Williams sucks. He's always sucked. He didn't suck for about 3 games in an almost perfect situation out of a 5 year career. His fantasy football relevance right now is about equal to Raheem Mostert - in that he could end up having a decent game or two in the future if two guys get hurt. Of course the difference is that Damien Williams is nowhere near as talented as Mostert.

This thread should be put to rest from now until all eternity. The verdict is in, and Damien Williams sucks (in truth of course the verdict was in long ago, but some of you are just coming round to the truth)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, andypro77 said:

No, you're wrong. McCoy is a decent/ok RB on what would be a mediocre team if Mahomes is done. Sort of like Royce Freeman with a few more touches.

Damien Williams sucks. He's always sucked. He didn't suck for about 3 games in an almost perfect situation out of a 5 year career. His fantasy football relevance right now is about equal to Raheem Mostert - in that he could end up having a decent game or two in the future if two guys get hurt. Of course the difference is that Damien Williams is nowhere near as talented as Mostert.

This thread should be put to rest from now until all eternity. The verdict is in, and Damien Williams sucks (in truth of course the verdict was in long ago, but some of you are just coming round to the truth)

Yeah. Williams was a product of an offense and amazing QB. If McCoy never came in and Williams got 75pct of the snaps in this offense he would have been a really good fantasy asset. With McCoy in the fold and now Matt Moore is his QB he is pretty much useless (inb4 he goes for 100 and 2 TDs next week). 

At this point it is an open question whether any Kansas City running back is worth keeping on a roster. But this guy is absolutely drop city at this point.

• Like 1