edbuzz

Sunday October 20th 2019 $1000 Buzz's Fantasy Basketball League

I have 3 fantasy hoops leagues. 

One is an online auction, Monday, Oct 21st 8pm EST later this year for the 2019-2020 season. That league has a $1000 entry fee, we expect 17 teams

The other two fantasy basketball auctions will held on the same day, Sunday October 20th, one in the early afternoon and one in the evening. These 2 live auctions will be held in NYC, the Riverdale section of the Bronx to be precise, which is conveniently located 20 minutes from the Throggs Neck, Whitestone, Triboro and Tappan Zee (Mario Cuomo) bridges. And less than 10 minutes from the GWB or Cross County Yonkers.

The two leagues that have live auctions are filled with league members who live in the NYC tri-state area, mainly family men, white collar types, who are in our 40's, 50's 60's on up with a sprinkle or two of some youngsters in their 30's.  We're not opposed to beating up on some millennials. LOL.  

I have a $300 fantasy basketball auction at 1pm, this season we have 13 teams and if you're interested in taking a look, let me know and I'll send you an invite so you can take a peek at the league while it's in season. I'd like to add 4 more teams next season for a max of 17 teams. It's a redraft league which means NO KEEPERS, standard 9 cats, but we use Assist to Turnover ratio vs. turnovers. And it's roto style, not H2H. 3 guards, 3 forwards, 1 center and 3 utility spots with 3 subs. We use CBS as our website. The $300 league is mainly for beginners or guys who love it but stink at it. LOL

At 5pm Sunday October 20th 2019 we will hold our $1000 league, we expect 17 teams every season, I'm not sure I'll have any openings for this league, rarely do, but you're more than welcome to be placed on the waiting list. 

Feel free to contact me by email, edbuzz@optonline.net or text me at 718 687 3251

I've been running fantasy hoops leagues over 20 years now. 

I run fantasy baseball and fantasy football leagues too.

I hope to hear from you.

Ed