oban14

Sony Michel 2019 Outlook

The patriots won all important games via the I-Formation with an FB blocking for Michel. (Edit: last year I mean)

Them trying to figure out who to use as said FB sounds to me more like they want to bring back that run style with Sony Michel.

Edit²: there is this documentation "Do your job 3" where this is shown pretty well (I guess it was that one) Link

Edited by thebadferret
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

The patriots won all important games via the I-Formation with an FB blocking for Michel. (Edit: last year I mean)

Them trying to figure out who to use as said FB sounds to me more like they want to bring back that run style with Sony Michel.

Edit²: there is this documentation "Do your job 3" where this is shown pretty well (I guess it was that one) Link

agreed. they're tweaking the run game to adjust for loss of develin and poor ytd overall run blocking from o-line. hopeful that the hoody can work his magic. 

again, all this gives me a rosier outlook on sony ros.

2 hours ago, cerdo said:

not sure why you think it sounds concerning. i think having a potential lead blocker will do sony wonders. watch how many times he gained posi yardage following develin in his rookie highlight clip. he could really use someone to plow the road for him, so to speak:

I miss that RB from the video. We could all use him coming back!