Boudewijn

Ezekiel Elliott 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Anyone else think Cabo may not have been the best place for a guy like Zeke to be “training”? For a dude that loves to party, being in a place like that...just saying. Don’t want to overthink it, but hopefully he was able to stay away from the booze, eat healthy, and seriously work out while he was down there, and won’t come back to the Cowboys looking like fat Thor. 😂

I would be shocked if he wasn't in good shape.  I mean, he had to anticipate that he would be signed and would be rejoining the team.  If he showed up in bad shape, he would not only have to deal with a livid fan base, but also teammates who would be pissed.  I think he's ready to go.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bluecore said:

So even though they knew the source walked it back immediately they still report it as imminent...................

🤷‍♂️ They did say unconfirmed in the original tweet.

A lot more click bait this morning on this.  Try to block out the chatter; it's self-serving from both sides and a lot of it has been very poorly sourced.  Welcome to 2019:

29 Amazing Life-Hacks You Can't Believe You Did Know - Number 22 Will Make Your Head Spin!
The Latest Woke Hashtag
Taylor Swift Seen With New Beau at Stagecoach?
Ezekiel Elliott Spotted at Arlington-Area Whataburger

Etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

A lot more click bait this morning on this.  Try to block out the chatter; it's self-serving from both sides and a lot of it has been very poorly sourced.  Welcome to 2019:

29 Amazing Life-Hacks You Can't Believe You Did Know - Number 22 Will Make Your Head Spin!
The Latest Woke Hashtag
Taylor Swift Seen With New Beau at Stagecoach?
Ezekiel Elliott Spotted at Arlington-Area Whataburger

Etc.

Come over the winning team, Woo.   There’s still time for u to claim you knew it all along 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I nominated him in my auction draft on Saturday, crickets. Not one bid.

Congrats to those who gambled on Zeke!

What did you nominate him for? He went for about a 10%-15% discount in mine. Good value but not earth shattering.

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Come over the winning team, Woo.   There’s still time for u to claim you knew it all along 

Nobody "knows" anything yet.  But I've been on record many times that I thought and still think Zeke will play although he may sit out a few games.  Don't confuse my opinion that Dallas would be stupid to pay him what he wants with a prediction as to whether Zeke would play.

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Nobody "knows" anything yet.  But I've been on record many times that I thought and still think Zeke will play although he may sit out a few games.  Don't confuse my opinion that Dallas would be stupid to pay him what he wants with a prediction as to whether Zeke would play.

All good.   Im just havin some fun with the biggest Zeke detractor here.    Even now you steadfastly attack sources and scream clickbait.   Amusing 

This could be a while fellas.   Somehow I have to get some work done in the meantime 😔 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

6 year 90 million being reported

We know - it's just not official yet.

Ed Werder says there is still serious issues to be cleared up. Deal expected today or tomorrow but still not out of the woods just yet

4 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

Ed Werder says there is still serious issues to be cleared up. Deal expected today or tomorrow but still not out of the woods just yet

Not signed on gold leaflet paper used with a platinum diamond encrusted pen using melted down gold as ink? 

I kinda want Zeke not to sign, just to see the collective meltdown. 

It would be unfathomable at this point if they didn't get it done.

Again....Why are they reporting anything?

He's either signed or he's not signed.

Until he's signed it's all still just speculation.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Clicks and views

3 minutes ago, mattlol said:

Clicks and views

Exactly.  Nobody is held responsible for false reporting.  They just speculate and hope they are right.  Its the Stephen A Smith school of reporting. 

29 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

At the very least though, the confirmation that he's flying/flew to Dallas isn't speculation and is an excellent indication that his camp anticipates a deal shortly.