Boudewijn

Rams/Saints - NFC Championship

Just now, MrPositive said:

Most corrupt sporting event I've ever seen with my own eyes.

Stop crying 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

One down one more 

You better hedge. 

Just now, shakestreet said:

Stop crying 

It was a bad call. No way to go about it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Stop crying 

I'm a Colts fan, sitting in Indianapolis. This game was rigged BS, that's all there is to it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Finally a Super Bowl appearance for the long suffering Los Angeles Rams fanbase.

Big new fanbase for a team that just moved? Rams were gifted a win with that non call

• Like 1

Didn’t a Rams fan start a petition to get a ref removed from this game earlier this week? Said they always lost when this certain ref oversaw the Rams games. I’m guessing that petition is somewhere in the garabage.

Absolutely beyond horrendous call but the Saints were still up 3. Stop the Rams from tying it up.

Rams fans were petitioning to have a ref removed before the game. Now that ref crew sent them to the SB. Irony.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, statrax said:

This outcome made me not care about tonight’s game. That victory wasn’t deserved.

Just now, wahl35 said:

Absolutely beyond horrendous call but the Saints were still up 3. Stop the Rams from tying it up.

Wow you guys are taking it way too seriously. It was a bang bang type of play. Don't let it ruin this mega matchup between ChiefsvNE.

This is some great football folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Wow you guys are taking it way too seriously. It was a bang bang type of play. Don't let it ruin this mega matchup between ChiefsvNE.

Give it up homer. Not only was it DPI, it was a personal foul. Both result in a 1st down inside the 10.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Dude what are you on. I’m terrible at seeing bang bang calls and that was the most obvious s--- I’ve ever seen live. Stop embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 3

did anybody find that ram’s timeout when goff rushed out to one of the players a bit sketch too?  I never heard a whistle and they never showed mcvay throw a flag.

8 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

That was NOT bang bang. He was there insanely early. The ball wasn't even in the FREAKIN SCREEN YET!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

That was NOT bang bang. He was there insanely early. The ball wasn't even in the FREAKIN SCREEN YET!

Refs didn't want their call on egregious pass interference to decide the game in favor of the Saints, so they gave the game to the Rams instead.

1 minute ago, Bastardo! said:

Refs didn't want their call on egregious pass interference to decide the game in favor of the Saints, so they gave the game to the Rams instead.

Genius!

20 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

I'm a Colts fan, sitting in Indianapolis. This game was rigged BS, that's all there is to it.

The Saints have only themselves to blame, not the ref.. 

you don’t lose agame on just one play .. if the Saints scored TDs those first two possessions if Drew Brees didn’t throw that Int etc..

• Like 1

The whining guys need to move to the Pats/Chiefs thread an whine about how the Patriots are cheating 

• Haha 1

Just now, shakestreet said:

you don’t lose agame on just one play .. if the Saints scored TDs those first two possessions if Drew Brees didn’t throw that Int etc..

That was pass interference as pass interference come. It would have ended the game

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Name doesn’t check out:)

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

There was actually 2 horrible non pass interference calls, not 1. So no, it wasn't decided by just 1 call, but multiple.