• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
PizzaBeerFF

Superbowl LIII: Patriots v Rams

4 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Just in case here are the Parade details. I will be going, who is coming with me? 

https://www.patriots.com/news/patriots-sb-parade-details?fbclid=IwAR3jc2_0lo7syX1yIV1J8gmJAPRR54sPexbIZeODMKiX2zu7-34z6421KQ8

Those things are no fun. Just a big crowd of drunks. At least it will be nice out I guess.

If Hightower had hands and if McCourty had a bit more luck the patriots could have two more intereceptions with premium field position (first at opp.40 and second at opp.15).

Goff was unable to read two routes which costed them a ring. He had a free TD on a blown coverage, but wasn't able to read this in time and took waaaaaay to long to deliver the pass. So long that McCourty (the CB) could make an incredible play breaking the reception and pushing Cooks out of the end zone.

The gameplan of BB was insanely easy, but insanely great. Stop the run and bully Goff so he craps his pants. Worked out perfectly.

Brady on the other side had throws where his arm looked like a soft noodle. He had a good drive with the best pass of the night (to Gronk) which ended in the game winning TD.

22 hours ago, BMcP said:

Goff was also terrible under pressure all season - 28th in passer rating among all qualifiers.  And the Patriots applied plenty.

Key to success here was constant pressure and forcing Goff to make reads under duress: he was pressured on an amazing 43% of his dropbacks.  Wow.  Quite a testament to the Pats’ defensive schemes up front to ravage an O-line as good as the Rams that way.

It is Tuesday, where is the pumpkin. I really would like to read what he thought. His analysis and breakdowns what happen to Jared Goff, when & how did the Patriots cheat there way to this Super Bowl. paging  @markrc99