jsm3223

Looking to Join Dynasty League

I am interested in joining a dynasty fantasy baseball league. I have been playing fantasy baseball for a little over 10 years. To this point, I have mostly done redraft, but I am interested in joining a dynasty league beginning with the 2019 season. A league fee between $50 and $100 is what I am looking for. If you have an opening in your league and think I would be interested in joining, let me know!

I have a new dynasty league im starting through Fantrax $105.71 buy in which includes the treasurer fee. 7x7 Rotisserie league. Send me your email and i can send you the invite to check out the league. Mortgman2000@yahoo.com

14 Team dynasty. $65 buyin. Fantrax. 6x6 H2H. Deep rosters. Slow auction draft on couchmanagers site. email me for more details, and 10+ p. league constitution

joehenryschlager@gmail.com

I need one replacement owner in a 12-team league on Fantrax.  $50 for prizes plus $7 for the website.

5x5 Roto

Mixed league

22 active

4 bench

8 minors

hybrid setup between keeper and dynsaty

extended snake draft

dcfantasy@charter.net

CBS H2H points 16 teams, league fee is $150. I have a couple of different leagues with open teams. I can send you the rosters of the open teams and more league info if interested. 

Guilmette4@yahoo.com

i have a 30 team dynasty league forming now....details below

Hello, we are recruiting for a brand new H2H points format dynasty league that will run on Fantrax and is set up to look and feel like the actual MLB (AL/NL & divisions)

162 game schedule, 2 matchup periods per week (Mon - Thur and Fri - Sun) with playoffs (wild card round, division series, championship series and world series)

$50 using Fantrax Treasurer, plus $2.67 for Premium League Fees

Payouts:

1st: $500

2nd: $250

Wild Card Playoff Berth $25 (4 teams)

Wild Card Round Win $25 (2 teams)

Playoff Berth (non-wild card) $50 (6 teams)

Division Series Win $50 (4 teams)

Championship Series Win $50 (2 teams)

Rosters are 25 MLB and a 25 player minor league roster

Active Roster consists of (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN)

Salary Cap and contracts

Slow draft on Fantrax, snake format for Inaugural draft

Future Rookie and Rule 5 drafts will be based on previous season standings and also run as a slow draft using Fantrax.

Trading of players and future draft picks

Looking for active owners who will not check out midseason and be active in setting lineups, trades, add/drops, etc.

If interested, email me at dynastychallenge@gmail.com and i will send you league info so you can join league and check out all settings on fantrax

Have one opening in Dynasty Keeper, h2h-use cbs-$12 yearly for coast of cbs-50 man minors-winter meetings..interested> email shilolg@yahoo.com