Sign in to follow this  
hooliganz

3 keepers for dynasty. Could use some help

Hey. 12-team league, $200 to draft 16 players. I get to keep up to 3 players, but can keep none, one or two if I want.

My choices:
L. Bell $30 (I'll be saving around $20-$25)
D. Henry $19 (saving ???)
M. Mack $12 (saving ???)
R. Penny $6 (saving $6-$10)
D. Guice $6 (saving $6-$10)
O. Beckham $27 (even without Eli, a new QB and injury history scare me)

I am leaning L. Bell, Guice & Penny, but I am far from convinced they are the 3 to keep.
I have no idea what Henry will do next year, or if Mack proved enough this year to have him remain no1 in Indy.
Trade offers usually go unanswered in this league, so trading my unwanted will most likely get zero bites.

Your whole list scares me. Bell honestly could go to Indy. I would wait as long as you can, but i would keep Odell, Bell and roll the dice with Guice at a 6 dollar value. Top Wr and Rb is a great base.

• Like 2

Bell, Henry, Guice go with: Avoid the headcase & locker room destroyer from NY, go after another WR who's cheaper & better. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Bell, Henry, Guice go with: Avoid the headcase & locker room destroyer from NY, go after another WR who's cheaper & better. 

In theory Bell is a locker room destroyer. Its hard to say Guice yet. Lets see how the knee performs. I personally dont like taking guys off of knee injuries. 

• Like 1

We declare keepers 2-3 weeks before week1. So I get 1 or 2 pre-season games to see how they look.
I've held on to Guice all year and I'm way too high on him especially at that price tag. That dude is special. I just hope he comes back at 100%.
I don't really understand my infatuation with Penny, it must be his price as well. The talent's there, but Carson's not going anywhere.

So a few votes for Bell, Guice and either Henry or Beckham. If Bell lands in the right place he's a given. Guice (unless not at 100% when football starts) is pretty much guaranteed a spot. I'll let Mack and Penny walk. And now I need to decide between Henry and OBJ.
This actually helped a ton guys, many thanks.

On 1/22/2019 at 2:35 PM, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Your whole list scares me. Bell honestly could go to Indy. I would wait as long as you can, but i would keep Odell, Bell and roll the dice with Guice at a 6 dollar value. Top Wr and Rb is a great base.

This is kind of how I'm leaning.  Seems the luster is coming off Beckham these days, but I'd probably still roll the dice.  If you insist on going Henry instead, I wouldn't put you down for it.

Return the favor?

• Like 1

Ha, just looked my team over again and remembered that I added C. Kupp. J. McKinnon & H. Henry last week of playoffs all for $6 each.
Hmmmm.....

56 minutes ago, hooliganz said:

Ha, just looked my team over again and remembered that I added C. Kupp. J. McKinnon & H. Henry last week of playoffs all for $6 each.
Hmmmm.....

I think the offseason and preseason will tell you all you need to know.   I do like Henry for one of the spots if he looks healthy.  

• Like 1

Bell and Beckham for sure. I’d wait to see reports on Guice. I’d rather take a shot on him over Henry if Guice is looking good. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, hooliganz said:

Hmmmm.....

Kupp at 6$ over beckham at 27

• Like 1