• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
Gohawks

New Orleans Saints 2019 Outlook

New Orleans Saints 2019 outlook: Depressing

18 hours ago, devaster said:

New Orleans Saints 2019 outlook: Depressing

Why do you think that? 

15 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

Apples and oranges. 

Second year in the row they get eliminated from the playoffs by a stupid thing. Let's see how they bounce back.

1 hour ago, thebadferret said:

Second year in the row they get eliminated from the playoffs by a stupid thing. Let's see how they bounce back.

I think we’ve already seen their ability to shake it off.  They will be considered one of the favorites.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing how they choke it away next year, becoming a yearly tradition.

1 hour ago, kball09 said:

Looking forward to seeing how they choke it away next year, becoming a yearly tradition.

How did they choke this year?

18 hours ago, psygolf said:

How did they choke this year?

They didn't.  I mean, their defense wasn't great (as usual I guess) and they failed to stomp on the Rams with that early lead, but that game outcome wasn't a choke by anyone except the two zebras who didn't call something, anything on that play.  Mind-boggling.  

I think the Saints will be right back in it next year.   They might try mining the lower levels of the draft and street free agents for some defensive gems. 

Edited by ReplacementLevelPoster

On 30.1.2019 at 11:10 PM, kball09 said:

choke is the wrong word. I'd say they end it with an unusual surprise every year. Maybe next year said surprise is a 'ship