Was offered AD for my Kawhi straight up. Obviously a no brained usually, but with AD’s injury I don’t know what to think. It’s seeming like it may be a long term thing?

Im in 7th place and fighting for playoffs (I should make it comfortably) so normally I wouldn’t trade for an injured player, but Kawhi’s random rest days have been killing me. Is this worth the risk?

if AD comes back in 2 weeks or less then having him could push me over the playoff edge. 

Whir!

This trade is almost any time beneficial, but if you are fighting for place for play-off, then it depends how long AD will remain sidelined. If two weeks, then you have to do this trade

I agree. If Kawhi was  playing every game, then I would definitely not do it given by situation but since he is missing a lot of games may as roll the dice with AD and hope for a good diagnosis? 

The AD owner is smart, said the offer is only open today, before news breaks lol

18 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

I agree. If Kawhi was  playing every game, then I would definitely not do it given by situation but since he is missing a lot of games may as roll the dice with AD and hope for a good diagnosis? 

The AD owner is smart, said the offer is only open today, before news breaks lol

News just broke and he is fine. Obviously, we do not know what is wrong with Kawhi right now but if its truly just rests he should be fine going forward. They did say recently he will no longer rest back to backs but I find that to be false. Pull the trigger and do the trade.

Accept AD ASAP. AD should be back soon within the next 1-2 weeks. Plus Kawhi is being rested too much, so that's a headache on its own (More than AD probably so lol).