Homerj24

A.J. Pollock 2019 Outlook

Looks like AJ signed a 4yr/$55M deal with the Dodgers. It was a much needed right-handed bat for their OF. This likely pushes Pederson or Verdugo into more of a 4th OF role. Can this guy stay on the field for a full season for once?

3 minutes ago, Homerj24 said:

Looks like AJ signed a 4yr/$55M deal with the Dodgers. It was a much needed right-handed bat for their OF. This likely pushes Pederson or Verdugo into more of a 4th OF role. Can this guy stay on the field for a full season for once?

In LA with their OF depth? One of the most disable list abusing franchises in the sport. 

I feel bad for Verdugo owners in dynasty leagues.   Maybe Verdugo can be moved in another deal though so he finally gets a clearer path to PT.

Good fit because they'll sit him every other day and keep him healthy. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Good fit because they'll sit him every other day and keep him healthy. :rolleyes:

You got that right.

who is on first what is on second I do know who is on short & third is why playing left & because is in center. 

Is Bellinger an outfielder or first baseman

Max Muncy playing second, first or bench when lefthanders pitch 

Chris Taylor is he playing second or the outfield

Joc only plays against righthanders 

also they have Enrique & Verdugo 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

His 2016 injury was a little fluky.  I can't remember the others.  If he somehow gets 500ab, he's good for 25 homers based on his rate last year.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Joc will be gone soon and verdugo and pollock will play full time.

I am thinking the same thing. Verdugo's bat to ball skills are something that this lineup lacks. I could see an OF of Belli, Pollock & Verdugo with Muncy at 1st and Taylor at 2nd. This allows Kike to move around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidtwentytwo said:

His 2016 injury was a little fluky.  I can't remember the others

That's because there were so many it's tough to remember them all

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Pollack the new everyday CF'er. Joc  expendable? The Dodgers are in serious discussions about that Florida Catcher.

Joc is the ideal platoon 4th outfielder... not sure what his contract situation is off hand, or his numbers off Brad Hand.

I think Verdugo is a superior overall player though (already) and I want to see what he can do with close to a regular gig. His lack of jaw-dropping tools (but don't sleep on his arm) have suppressed his hype... both in fantasy and in real baseball... but he  is good at pretty much everything that baseball asks, and the power could play up in the bigs. 

As for Pollock... what a tease. He is the milder, off-brand Mookie Betts when at his best (in fantasy).. but his career to this point has been frustrating to say the least. Gut feeling? The Dodgers work some magic and keep him healthy -- he enjoys a couple of the best (and most healthy) years of his career. If he can get in shape though... we are talking about one of the better daily 'Combo Meal' bets in the league.         

Note: "Combo Meal" refers to a HR and SB in the same game 

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS