rhj24324

Start-up ESPN 7x7 14 Team Keeper League $25

In need of owners to fill a start-up 7x7 ESPN keeper league. League size will be 14 teams and entry for the league will be $25 (collected through LeagueSafe). Winnings will be determined via league vote. Roster size is 28 with 3 bench spots and 5 DL slots. You will be allowed three keepers starting in 2020. 

Categories include:

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG., OBP, SLG

K, QS, BAA, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, SVHD

Any questions, DM me on here or if you are good to go, drop your email below and I'll send an invite for the league.

36 minutes ago, Dratman said:

How many sign up so far?

I've got one joined, and two pending so far (just created it a few hours ago lol). They are looking over the settings and will get back to me.

Edited by rhj24324

15 minutes ago, Dratman said:

Seem Ok but Pay when League fuller?

Yeah that's fine. The LeagueSafe deadline to pay won't be until a week before the draft. You in?

If you have room I have 2 serious team members that would like to join the league.

Please let us know 

Thank You 

Chris

3 hours ago, A MILLI said:

Yeah I'll be in.  Waynekrantz123@yahoo.com

Sweet! I’ll be sending the invite out in a few hours.

1 hour ago, csalazar2184 said:

If you have room I have 2 serious team members that would like to join the league.

Please let us know 

Thank You 

Chris

There’s plenty of room! Send over your emails and I’ll send the invites when I get home later. Thanks!

1 hour ago, rhj24324 said:

There’s plenty of room! Send over your emails and I’ll send the invites when I get home later. Thanks!

Thanks i appreciate you getting back to me so soon. So it’s for myself and a friend. My email csalazar2184@gmail.com. My friends name is John and his email is demeojohn2@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you thanks again.

3 hours ago, csalazar2184 said:

Thanks i appreciate you getting back to me so soon. So it’s for myself and a friend. My email csalazar2184@gmail.com. My friends name is John and his email is demeojohn2@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you thanks again.

No problem! Just sent invites to the both of you. LeagueSafe will be set up once the league is full. Six teams have joined, eight to go! 

15 minutes ago, Contreras40 said:

So most Cats meaning you either a get one win, loss, or tie each week?

No ties. There are no ties in baseball so there shouldn't be in fantasy. At least that's my outlook haha. Tiebreaker is runs scored, but everything in the league is up for approval via league vote.

Never really answered your question lol... Yes, you will either get one win or one loss each week.

3 hours ago, Duvalx595959 said:

ill take an invite if you still have available?

mthurlow1982@yahoo.com

Yup, there's room! Just sent you an invite.