urban2014

T.Y. Hilton 2019 Outlook

Had some good games,  but overall his 2018 season left many owners wanting more

11 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Had some good games,  but overall his 2018 season left many owners wanting more

he only played in 14 games. Not to mention I thought his QB wouldnt throw another football again.

A good target for 3/4th round.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Agreed. Also, if the colts could get someone who is an upgrade from Inman or someone, Hilton could have a pretty huge year. The Colts have 118 million to spend this year. Id take him around the early 4th

On what planet is Hilton going to fall to the 4th round? Seriously?

He would have been a top 10 WR last season if he played every game (which he is as good of a bet as anyone to do). Not to mention Luck wasn't himself early on in the season. He was a top 6 WR from week 10 on. He is going to go mid 3rd at the latest. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

he only played in 14 games. Not to mention I thought his QB wouldnt throw another football again.

If TY is there in mid to late 2nd im taking him 100 times out of 100. Can be WR#1 if he can stay on the field. 

Zero chance you are getting him in the 3rd/4th

T.Y. is real solid,  no problem with him as my WR1.    When he played last year, he delivered except for maybe one game (vs raiders) and the colts had a real tough schedule.   Injury was unlucky, dude only missed 2 games before this year.  He probably played this entire year hurt and still delivered.  

Plus I got him at a good price last year, about $25, people were not sold on Lucks arm and Hilton was banged up before my draft, I don't think people will get a good deal on him this year but we will see.  The Colts are set up for a big off season with their cap space so I need to wait and see what they do before I have T.Y. as a target but for the right price I would easily take him.  

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

If TY is there in mid to late 2nd im taking him 100 times out of 100. Can be WR#1 if he can stay on the field. 

Zero chance you are getting him in the 3rd/4th

2.10 right now on Ffc. I can see a few players jump him and he slips to the 3rd

15 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

2.10 right now on Ffc. I can see a few players jump him and he slips to the 3rd

Not in my leagues. Obviously haven't done rankings yet but I'll likely be have TY top 3-5 WR

7 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Not in my leagues. Obviously haven't done rankings yet but I'll likely be have TY top 3-5 WR

Yeah mate you’re on the other side of crazy. No way he is over Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Julio, and Thomas. Lack of TDs make it extremely difficult to put him top 5.

As a TY owner in 2018, I was not disappointed at all. Sure, the injury slowed him down in the middle of the season but once he was back he put up consistent numbers. TY will likely be somewhere around the 10th WR off the board (late 2nd round pick) with solid upside.

10 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Yeah mate you’re on the other side of crazy. No way he is over Adams, Hill, Hopkins, Julio, and Thomas. Lack of TDs make it extremely difficult to put him top 5.

Oh ya Julio scores a ton of TDs.

I'd have TY after Nuk and MT for sure. And in the same tier as Adams. Either way, these guys are all good and calling me crazy for having a guy a ranked a few spots higher than most is silly.

I think you can get some nice value with TY this year with his current position (FantasyPros WR11 #27OVR).

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

Oh ya Julio scores a ton of TDs.

I'd have TY after Nuk and MT for sure. And in the same tier as Adams. Either way, these guys are all good and calling me crazy for having a guy a ranked a few spots higher than most is silly.

Julio may not score TDs but he gets 1,500 yards pretty much every season. 

5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Julio may not score TDs but he gets 1,500 yards pretty much every season. 

Last time TY and Luck were healthy all season, TY did that. This is all helth related for me. If you tell me TY and Luck will be healthy all season, Nuks the only person I'm sure I'll have ahead of him. He will be slotted somewhere between 2-5 for me. To each his own. 

Julio has cracked 1500 3 times. You are just making stuff up.

Edited by dmb3684

3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Last time TY and Luck were healthy all season, TY did that. This is all helth related for me. If you tell me TY and Luck will be healthy all season, Nuks the only person I'm sure I'll have ahead of him. He will be slotted somewhere between 2-5 for me. To each his own. 

Hilton has done is 0 times.

Give me julio/MT/Adams/Nuk/Hill/Beckham/(juju/Brown depending on landing spots) over hilton

50 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

He has over 1,400 yards 5 seasons in a row and his average is well over 1,500 for those seasons. 3 out of his last 5 he has over 1,500.

I would say he’s a good bet for 1,500+

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Hilton has done is 0 times.

Give me julio/MT/Adams/Nuk/Hill/Beckham/(juju/Brown depending on landing spots) over hilton

So you have TY 7th and I have him 3-5 ish. Not much difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

He has over 1,400 yards 5 seasons in a row and his average is well over 1,500 for those seasons. 3 out of his last 5 he has over 1,500.

I would say he’s a good bet for 1,500+

Probably. Julio is a good player, just think TY has more upside with Luck.

Is there a free agent WR who can upset the apple cart enough to affect Hilton's target share?   With a succesful season in the books, Luck, and all the cap space, agents will be trying their damndest to get Ballard to pay their WR.     

2 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Is there a free agent WR who can upset the apple cart enough to affect Hilton's target share?   With a succesful season in the books, Luck, and all the cap space, agents will be trying their damndest to get Ballard to pay their WR.     

Not really. There isn't a true WR1 in this class and the closest thing you get to that is Tate who wouldn't negatively impact Hilton too much if at all.

4 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I think most mocks have them taking a WR within the first two picks, as of right now. I don't know jack about the incoming WR class though. 

33 minutes ago, BrianM said:

As of now the 3 top free agents are Tate, Humphries and Beasley.The wr class has a deep class, but the 2 the colts should target are brown and Metcalf.

1 hour ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

As of now the 3 top free agents are Tate, Humphries and Beasley.The wr class has a deep class, but the 2 the colts should target are brown and Metcalf.

Humphries is a white WR and the Pats need WR help. Lock him in.

Not sure what to think of Hilton. He doesnt score TDs, and has to contend with funchess, ebron/doyle in RZ for targets.  Colts are much improved team, especially on D and found themselves finally a run game and hines for catching short passes out of the backfield. So I don't anticipate them to be in big shootouts or down big playing catch up.

Are we taking Hilton over a RB like Damien Williams? 

He's going around other Wrs such as Allen, Thielen, and Te's Ertz, Kittle.