urban2014

Allen Robinson 2019 Outlook

On 9/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, crizza0309 said:

This guy is a huge buy for me and heres why:

Allen Robinson the last 2 weeks has gone into the half with over 50 yards, also in last 2 weeks he caught 3 catches combined in the second halfs of his week 3/4 game. Reason being the Bears have been up big in second halfs and have attempted a combined 13 passes the last 2 second halfs of their games. He has been game scripted out of 2 monster games. The last 2 weeks they played awful offenses Vikings and Redskins. If you look at their schedule there are not many games he gets game scripted out because they will be playing much better offenses. Here is his schedule ROS.

https://imgur.com/a/hXWuMJI

Since I made this post

25 targets

with a line of 17/181/3

On 10/18/2019 at 11:17 PM, iretirefromfantasy said:

I’m expecting...

6/92/1

nice call and he even got 4 more catches (and 5 less yards)👍🏼

Edited by Members_Only_76
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

nice call and he even got 4 more catches (and 5 less yards)👍🏼

It's about time they wise up and feature their best player.

Bears should just go hurry up all game. I'm sure the defense loosened up a bit at the end there, but its completely night and day how different the team looked in those last few minutes. Surely, even with a more tight defense, they'll fare better going hurry up than whatever they were doing before that.

4 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

How do we feel about him against Hayward this upcoming week?

Gotta start him. ARob put up good numbers against Lattimore and Rhodes. As long as he gets 7-10 targets a game and remains the top red zone threat Robinson’s a high floor WR2. 

It's a good thing Robinson has a huge catch radius because Trubisky can't hit the side of a barn

• Like 1

Chase daniels please save us

5 words I never thought I’d utter

Just now, nb009 said:

Chase daniels please save us

5 words I never thought I’d utter

How bout:

I miss you Blake Bortles?

• Like 2

5. He had a 20 yard catch that was ruled just out of bounds in the first half. He also had a target late where he blew past his man and should have had a walk in TD, and Mitch just underthrew him. I'm not terribly worried ROS. He had at least 4 receptions on 7 targets in every other game this year. 

Trubisky also only threw the ball 21 times. Hopefully, that's a season low. 

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 7:11 PM, Ryansm11 said:

What happened? 

he got trubiskyed

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 8:23 PM, ajs723 said:

5. He had a 20 yard catch that was ruled just out of bounds in the first half. He also had a target late where he blew past his man and should have had a walk in TD, and Mitch just underthrew him. I'm not terribly worried ROS. He had at least 4 receptions on 7 targets in every other game this year. 

Trubisky also only threw the ball 21 times. Hopefully, that's a season low. 

See it’s posts like this that makes me appreciate you guys and this forum.  I didn’t see the game and on the surface it looks like Robinson had an awful game but was in fact inches away from a great game.  Because of this info I am strongly considering starting him this week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FUM said:

See it’s posts like this that makes me appreciate you guys and this forum.  I didn’t see the game and on the surface it looks like Robinson had an awful game but was in fact inches away from a great game.  Because of this info I am strongly considering starting him this week.

Again, at least 7 targets, 4 receptions, and over 40 yards in every game before Sunday. 4 for 50 should be his absolute floor. Only concern is Mitch continuing to have panic attacks every time he drops back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When does Trubisky get benched?  Seemed the backup QB threw to ARob quite a bit. 

43 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

I feel terrible starting this guy, knowing who his QB is

His arrogant coach just needs to simplify the offense for him and make him a game manager instead of RPO.  RPO should be reserved for high iq and talented qbs

45 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

I feel terrible starting this guy, knowing who his QB is

PPR fantasy points with Tru this year. 

He'll be fine. 

Is Darius Slay expected to shadow Robinson? Had Robinson as a clear play, now concerned about gamescript with DET having a backup QB in.

5 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Is Darius Slay expected to shadow Robinson? Had Robinson as a clear play, now concerned about gamescript with DET having a backup QB in.

Robinson goes to the slot occasionally, so I don’t think that will be that big. I’m hoping he gets a ton of targets to make up for last week. Even if the Bears go up big, I can’t see them pulling the 1st team offense simply because they’ve been so bad, they need the work