• Announcements

• tonycpsu

Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Sign in to follow this  
DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

I don't get it.

Dude was permabanned and had to be reinstated. He messes up again so we (for some reason) think he just gets a free pass and is eligible to play immediately? If I was the NFL, this dude would be done for life. What is this? 3 strikes and your out? Or are we on 4?

He has a "Disease". Thus he will be given chance after chance after chance after chance after chance. Because its a disease. poor guy.

4 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

He has a "Disease". Thus he will be given chance after chance after chance after chance after chance. Because its a disease. poor guy.

His disease can be my round 14 + gamble.

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Why put “disease” in quotation marks?  Do you not believe he has an actual disease?  Or do you not have an ounce of compassion or understanding?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Anyone thinking Josh Gordon ever plays another down in the NFL should pass me some of what you have.

Coming on the left-hand side...

13 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

What's with the 'disease' in quotes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

What's with the 'disease' in quotes?

Just as it should be 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Just as it should be 

That's ignorant.

16 hours ago, BMcP said:

Why put “disease” in quotation marks?  Do you not believe he has an actual disease?  Or do you not have an ounce of compassion or understanding?

i define disease as a unwanted condition that was not chosen to be initially aquired.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

i define disease as a unwanted condition that was not chosen to be initially aquired.

noun

a disordered or incorrectly functioningorgan, part, structure, or system of the bodyresulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons,nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity,or unfavorable environmental factors;illness; sickness; ailment.

any abnormal condition in a plant thatinterferes with its vital physiologicalprocesses, caused by pathogenicmicroorganisms, parasites, unfavorableenvironmental, genetic, or nutritionalfactors, etc.
any harmful, depraved, or morbid condition,as of the mind or society:His fascination with executions is a disease.
decomposition of a material under specialcircumstances:tin disease.

23 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Nope. He'll be given chance after chance after chance because he's a generational talent with a disease. Probably the best disease to have  by far by the way.

Edited by pikerbkb

26 minutes ago, pikerbkb said:

Nope. He'll be given chance after chance after chance because he's a generational talent with a disease. Probably the best disease to have  by far by the way.

The nonexistent ones are the ones i prefer too

2 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Can’t argue with that.  

3 hours ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Exactly! Great bit! And until recently he was one of the most criminally underrated comics around. So angry Netflix took his podcast episodes off YT. Those were legendary. Had I known Netflix was removing them I would have ripped every one of them for my collection. 

15 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I'll go with what the people with MDs say.