DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

Just now, kidsgotsoul said:

11 targets for 6-83 in what was mostly a one-sided game... what are people unhappy about??

He had 3 I believe in the first half.  Not sure he gets the work in 2nd he did with Edelman there.  Screwed up his finger blocking for Moncrief. The end stat line was nicer than watching it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Krustyburger said:

Targets are coming, Pats gonna lean on him heavy when the game ain't a blowout.

Oh, so never then..... 

8 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

11 targets for 6-83 in what was mostly a one-sided game... what are people unhappy about??

People want their 5th round WR to put up 15+ a week every week with no duds...I guess?

4 minutes ago, sSektor said:

People want their 5th round WR to put up 15+ a week every week with no duds...I guess?

Us fantasy owners are never happy... 

19 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Look man, you could’ve drafted Duke Johnson in that spot. Grass is greener!

1 minute ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Look man, you could’ve drafted Duke Johnson in that spot. Grass is greener!

I like to think that people giving up on Gordon drafted Adams or Diggs as their WR1 this season.

Brady casually throwing into triple coverage because Gordon isn’t all that great...clearly

Edited by sSektor

3 hours ago, sSektor said:

"Decoy"

Question. Why is it every time I see a post with game video, it gets taken down by the NFL immediately? Is there somebody who works for the NFL whose sole job is to take down videos? Or do the mods do it?

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Question. Why is it every time I see a post with game video, it gets taken down by the NFL immediately? Is there somebody who works for the NFL whose sole job is to take down videos? Or do the mods do it?

Youtube auto-blocks NFL vids when they’re linked to other websites. I’d imagine it’s automated and something on youtube detects the that the vid has NFL game film.

On 9/23/2019 at 12:28 PM, Tribe Called Questionable said:

He has a tough matchup next week with Tre White. Waiting to see what happens with Edelman's injury.

Edelman says he's good to go. If he plays he's the only startable WR on the Pats this week in my opinion. This Bills defense is elite. 

In 2 games last season against BUF, Tom Brady had 1 total pass TD. 2 picks. 1st game, the gameplan was going underneath and getting the ball out quick. Edelman and James White. TB 0 TD's.

2nd game @BUF they ran the ball for over 200 yards. Brady had 126 yards passing. Edelman had the only receiving TD. 

Pains me to say it but JG is an EZ sit for me this week. Especially if he pops up on the injury report.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

Edelman says he's good to go. If he plays he's the only startable WR on the Pats this week in my opinion. This Bills defense is elite. 

In 2 games last season against BUF, Tom Brady had 1 total pass TD. 2 picks. 1st game, the gameplan was going underneath and getting the ball out quick. Edelman and James White. TB 0 TD's.

2nd game @BUF they ran the ball for over 200 yards. Brady had 126 yards passing. Edelman had the only receiving TD. 

Pains me to say it but JG is an EZ sit for me this week. Especially if he pops up on the injury report.

With all that being said... I'm starting him this week lol . He's due for a blow up game, matchups be damned ! We live and die by the Gordon 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, Sternes said:

He had 3 I believe in the first half.  Not sure he gets the work in 2nd he did with Edelman there.  Screwed up his finger blocking for Moncrief. The end stat line was nicer than watching it.

Gordon had 5 targets and 1 carry in the first half (including one target that resulted in a 28 yard PI and thus wasn't officially scored as a target)

16 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Gordon had 5 targets and 1 carry in the first half (including one target that resulted in a 28 yard PI and thus wasn't officially scored as a target)

One of them was an endzone target that he and Brady weren’t on the same page with. 

In the second half he has an amazing catch to the 2 yard line. Very close to a big day. 

• Like 1

Does White shadow into the slot? Gordon has been producing on quite a few of his slot routes.

15 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Does White shadow into the slot? Gordon has been producing on quite a few of his slot routes.

After almost benching cooper last week because of Howard’s coverage, play your studs.

• Like 1

I'm not benching this guy for anything while he's healthy.  Upside is substantial.  

I think I need to sit this week.  I could see Tre'Davious White giving him a tough time and causing Brady to look for Edelman and James White more.  Never like to sit him because he could always blow up on your bench.  But I think I'm doing it this time.

10 hours ago, CooL said:

I think I need to sit this week.  I could see Tre'Davious White giving him a tough time and causing Brady to look for Edelman and James White more.  Never like to sit him because he could always blow up on your bench.  But I think I'm doing it this time.

Any more info the Tred’Davious guarding Gordon?

Maybe Edelman is limited which will force TB to force things more Gordon's way.  But I could see this being an Edelman/White passing game.  I hope I'm wrong.