DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

35 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Currently a favorite buy-low for many analysts and is ranked in the top 15 WR for the week.

Rotoworld hivemind thinks he's washed because he's not vastly outproducing his ADP

Wonder who is being more rational about this whole situation

giphy.gif

Seizure engaged

I keep hoping for that breakout and keep getting screwed over. I've had Sutton on the bench and paid for it while starting Gordon. Now that I'm ready to go with Sutton they get a good TEN DEF while Gordon is up against a non existent DEF. Thinking I still need to go with Sutton 

37 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Currently a favorite buy-low for many analysts and is ranked in the top 15 WR for the week.

Rotoworld hivemind thinks he's washed because he's not vastly outproducing his ADP

Wonder who is being more rational about this whole situation

And btw...I think he was ranked in the top 20 last week.  

Is the Giants secondary considerably worse than the Redskins? 

Then add the potential wind factor.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, K197040 said:

And btw...I think he was ranked in the top 20 last week.  

Is the Giants secondary considerably worse than the Redskins? 

Then add the potential wind factor.

I can actually name a once elite corner on the Redskins: Norman

Also Gordon has been more productive at home so far.

Edited by sSektor
  • Like 1

Too many JG apologists here. 

Questionable tag, sore knee?, wind, terrible opponent, short week with game plan likely to feature ball control and Sony Michel...

I’m out this week. If he blows up on my bench, I’ll be happy to reconsider putting him back in the next week. Einstein once said the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. JG is not a stud. He needs to prove it before we treat him like one. 

• Like 2

Was able to swap him for DJ Chark today. Relieved to not have this headache anymore. Which probably means he’ll blow up now lol

Thanks Pfish!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pfish252000 said:

Was able to swap him for DJ Chark today. Relieved to not have this headache anymore. Which probably means he’ll blow up now lol

Wow, Chark is the #5 PPR WR in the league. I’d make that trade 10 out of 10 times. Goes to show there are still people who believe that JG will be the 2013 JG.

• Like 1

Leaving him on the bench this week. 

I think it’s finally time we admit that this isn’t happening. I rather see him explode on my bench than to get 8 points in my flex spot. This has the makings of a disappointing game. Good match up, no Dorsett and a primetime game. I hope I’m wrong but he hasn’t shown anything better than a WR3/4 type. Starting Gallup over him. 

2 hours ago, CooL said:

Wow, Chark is the #5 PPR WR in the league. I’d make that trade 10 out of 10 times. Goes to show there are still people who believe that JG will be the 2013 JG.

Get him a lil smoke n some drank and  he could be. 

• Haha 1

He's getting targeted he just isn't hauling the ball in... What's up with this dude?  I'm about to drop him in my more shallow league.

Well I've come to the terms that now is the best time to give up on Josh Gordon as dropping him today no one would be able to pick him up until waivers run next week.  Plus @NYJ, CLE, @BAL, BYE isn't the most favorable matchups over the next 4 weeks.

I’m valuing him as a WR3/4 ROS, and I am not happy about how this is shaking out, but you can’t drop a guy who gets 7 or 8 targets from Tom Brady every game. Someone’s buying him, admittedly at a cheaper price than his draft-day borderline-WR2 value.

8 hours ago, afl5013 said:

What were you able to get for him? I think he's going to be fine too, but it's nice to see what others value him at. 

My QB and Flash for Russ Wilson

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

I’m valuing him as a WR3/4 ROS, and I am not happy about how this is shaking out, but you can’t drop a guy who gets 7 or 8 targets from Tom Brady every game. Someone’s buying him, admittedly at a cheaper price than his draft-day borderline-WR2 value.

Shoot i can’t even give Gordon away nobody in my league wants him. 

Even john brown has way more value than Gordon 

5 hours ago, CooL said:

Too many JG apologists here. 

Questionable tag, sore knee?, wind, terrible opponent, short week with game plan likely to feature ball control and Sony Michel...

I’m out this week. If he blows up on my bench, I’ll be happy to reconsider putting him back in the next week. Einstein once said the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. JG is not a stud. He needs to prove it before we treat him like one. 

I dont think einstein said that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Shoot i can’t even give Gordon away nobody in my league wants him. 

Even john brown has way more value than Gordon 

Yeah I was trying to trade him forever no one in my leagues wanted him either... I'm sure they'll put waiver claims in for him though.  But if he's another 10 point performance on Thursday you can't carry that for another 2 weeks into NE's bye week can you?

Either way I dropped him in 10 man and am on the fence in 12 man.  If something good on the wire surfaces he's my next drop there too.

1 hour ago, FouLLine said:

He's getting targeted he just isn't hauling the ball in... What's up with this dude?  I'm about to drop him in my more shallow league.

Brady stinks.

Pats have O-Line Problems and JE and White own the short passing game: Gordon needs improved O-Line to snap out of it....He did have a sure TD that Brady overthrew him on against Washington...

7 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Pats have O-Line Problems and JE and White own the short passing game: Gordon needs improved O-Line to snap out of it....He did have a sure TD that Brady overthrew him on against Washington...

Or has JG lost a step?

1 minute ago, FouLLine said:

Or has JG lost a step?

Yeah he isn't the same player he was with the Browns but he is still has loads of talent and immense potential due to usage

Can’t wait for him to drop a 30 burger.

Einstein also said “When rotoworld is coming to a consensus do the opposite.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deke said:

Brady stinks.

2 hours ago, FouLLine said:

Yeah I was trying to trade him forever no one in my leagues wanted him either... I'm sure they'll put waiver claims in for him though.  But if he's another 10 point performance on Thursday you can't carry that for another 2 weeks into NE's bye week can you?

Either way I dropped him in 10 man and am on the fence in 12 man.  If something good on the wire surfaces he's my next drop there too.

Yup, I’m definitely dropping him if he has another 14 point and below game. I got John brown playing better than him smh.