DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2019 Outlook

24 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Bad, bad not good. 

Ben Volin is the biggest joke in Boston sports media. 

Source: I live in New England and everyone knows Ben Volin is a joke

Edited by sSektor
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

They aren't going to cut Josh Gordon wtf. That's fake news

I think it's more likely he lands on IR. 

• Haha 1

The Sanu news is a blessing in disguise. Easy drop now , & nothing to worry about . 

Wtf are you guys even talking about? Sanu is a great piece to add. I mean look at their core: Gordon, Edelman, Dorsett and Meyers; with weak a** TEs. Sanu plays slot and outside, a jack of all trades type of wr. Edelman has a long injury history and Gordon’s banged up at the moment. Why tf would adding Sanu imply anything specifically negative for Gordon? If anything he opens things up for Gordon. They’ve been looking for more weapons since day one cuz that’s how the system works. I mean it’s certainly possible he’s hurt more then we are lead to believe or whatever but Sanu is a great depth piece. Gordon hasn’t gone off because they’ve been playing scrub teams and their defense has been destroying them. He’s primed for a breakout second half. You guys think Harry coming off IR who has hardly any chemistry with Brady or experience in Belichicks system means Gordon’s the odd man out? Before Dorsett, Harry or Meyers?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikeflavaz said:

sbpgftvsubu31.jpg

Meanwhile at practice today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

sbpgftvsubu31.jpg

Meanwhile at practice today

Sure, but I'm just a guy on the forums. lol.  2nd rounder for Sanu.  Just weird.  Wouldn't have thought Sanu would be worth a 2nd rounder. It's not great news for Gordon, any way ya slice it.  Next time show a pic of Gordon catching a TD in a Pats uniform.  

Edited by mikeflavaz
  • Like 1

Please never use Volin as a source for anything Pats related. The local bagel shop owner in New York probably knows as much.

• Haha 1

Are people forgetting who lost a huge snap share when AB played in week 2? Uh yeah, Dorsett not Gordon.

• Like 2

You would think that he wants very much to be on the field this week in a revenge matchup against his old Cleveland team. 

1 hour ago, panthers528 said:

You would think that he wants very much to be on the field this week in a revenge matchup against his old Cleveland team. 

I'm not seeing the revenge angle.  The Browns supported him for a decade during his drug abuse and Grand Marnier days.

• Like 1

According to RW he remained sidelined at today's practice. A lot of red flags popping up for him.

3 hours ago, mikeflavaz said:

I can't see that happening.

• Haha 2

But seriously...hope the best for him.  This will be a pretty challenging situation for him to stay clean. 

• Haha 1

Fitting end, like Gordon I too was addicted...to none other but the hype that was Flash Gordon. Every year I drafted, every year ended in disappointment but the high of the hype was too powerful. RIP Gordon I hope still finds a productive NFL career

Edited by Foppatosakic