Sign in to follow this  
jmoney23

Should I Do This Deal - 100% WHIR

14 team, 9 cat, H2H

Give - Collison

Get - G.Harris

I have good guard depth, so I can afford to move a PG.

I would , Gary Harris is great in 9 Cat leagues too and if you have good depth I’d definitely go for it

I actually like Harris as a buy-low target right now. Collison is good to have if you need assists and steals, Harris helps for a 3-and-D focus. Base it on what matters more to you

Dipo's gone. Collison is already producing Top-30 in the last two weeks (9-cat)

I'll stay with Collison 10 out of 10

Edited by jhsong916

Wow.  I remember when DC was so annoying to own last year while Gary was a stud.

I like DC right now, but yeah, I'd flip him for Harris.  The latter has just been so reliable as a fantasy player and while I'd be sorta nervous about the Nug's guard depth, I'm still backing the guy who was Top 60 two years ago and Top 40 last year overall.  Nice PO schedule too.  Would also think the Pacers try to improve their PG/SG situation for a playoff run before the deadline.  Tyreke just ain't cutting it.

This is a tough call, Harris has been the better prospect the past two years, but Collison is balling right now. I would rather keep Collison just cause assists are harder to come by, but hard to say who will be the better player ROS

help/