Sign in to follow this  
MJtheGOAT

LeBron or Kawhi WHIR

I've clinched a playoff spot and am looking at playoff and potential shut-down candidates.  With that in mind, who would you prefer ROS LeBron or Kawhi.  I'm worried about Kawhi being shut-down during the fantasy playoffs, but I'm also worried LeBron's injury as groin strains can sometimes linger.  WHIR

Lebron for 2 reasons, reason 1 Lakers are fighting for a playoff spot and reason 2 the Raptors for sure will be very cautious with Kawhi (have sat him out all season long on back to backs, and with weeks before playoffs start can’t imagine him playing all the games and high minutes)

Pease help me in the Sabonis for Otto Porter post thx

• Thanks 1

As a Kawhi owner Id say LeBron is the better of the two options going forward. Hes not coming back til hes 100%. Kawhi might skip out on 1-2-3 games when you need him most. 

I’d normally say Kawhi but given the Lakers’ situation, Lebron might have a monster run. Then again, Lakers might also get AD also. So it may cut into Lebron’s production. 

LeBron.

Lakers will be in the playoff hunt, Kawhi won't get completely shutdown.. but I think he will deal with his injury woes now and then.

Lebron, for all the reasons stated above.  The Lakers NEED Lebron.  The Raptors simply don't need Kawhi as much.  

If it helps, you're also getting an extra fantasy PO game.