Sign in to follow this  
neljak25

Dynasty Keeper Help

Dynasty league, team in Signature.

I need to cut 2 of these guys before I can even make any moves. We keep up to 40.

Leaning towards dumping Jose Martinez and a SP.

WHIR - Thanks

Of the SP I would probably cut Rodriguez, great season out of nowhere last year, but Im not a buyer - I love Lamet but in a 10-team league, I think you can drop a guy coming back from Tommy John and not regret it too much, he wont contribute much in 19 and you have a ton of pitching.  

4 minutes ago, parrothead said:

Of the SP I would probably cut Rodriguez, great season out of nowhere last year, but Im not a buyer - I love Lamet but in a 10-team league, I think you can drop a guy coming back from Tommy John and not regret it too much, he wont contribute much in 19 and you have a ton of pitching.  

Thanks for the help, yeah good call I could try and Add Lamet once the season begins and we have DL spots and stash him I guess.

Can't see you're team on mobile hold onto Jose Martinez, and drop you're SP & another one what does ya roster look like? 

Hang onto Martinez, still a chance he gets dealt to a AL team to DH.  I'd drop Dereck Rodriquez and Dinelson Lament. 

• Like 1

Yeah thought about dumping Minter......between Vizcaino and possibility of signing a true closer (Kimbrel) his upside seems limited.