Sign in to follow this  
Cesare13

Pick 3 of theses keepers whir

All round 22,21,20 in a standard 5 by 5. All can be kept for this year and next.  Dahl,peraza,eloy,folty,Robles.

im leaning Dahl because he’s a pedigree hitter in the heart of Rockies lineup, peraza because the power looks real and the Speed should play, and folty,who although gets panned a lot WAS a top prospect who could take a Blake shell like leap if he figures out the walks.  

I can see the downsides of the above 3 and can be convinced to replace them if the good people on this board convince me to.  I can’t see myself keeping both rookies though.   Thanks whir.

How many teams? What's the scoring? I would keep Robles, Eloy and Dahl.  All have more upside than Peraza imo. 

Standard 5 by 5, 12 teams.  I should also point out that I’ll already have trout and judge and it’s a 3 of league.seems like something I should have probably mentioned.

Dahl, Robles, Eloy but that's 3 OFs so probably Dahl, Robles and Folty.

Robles peraza easy keeps

I take eloy over Dahl but I like Dahl

Filth last his numbers show regression coming

• Like 1

Because you can only keep these players this year and next, I like Folty, Peraza, Dahl.  The 2 rookies are going to be absolute studs, but between service time issues and adjusting to MLB pitching, I think its 2-3 years before they really start producing like the superstars they are going to be.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Dahl, Eloy and Robles...always keep hitting over pitching.  

Eloy and robles seem to be the most popular.....but that wojld give me 5 OF in a league where i csn only use 3. 

2 hours ago, Cesare13 said:

Eloy and robles seem to be the most popular.....but that wojld give me 5 OF in a league where i csn only use 3. 

I dont think the people understand you can only keep them for This year and Next ONLY.  That makes a huge difference.

• Like 1

Folty, Robles, Dahl

With the two year limit I let Eloys developmental seasons happen elsewhere.  Perazas limited upside keeps me from taking him over Dahl even tho that means a quality bat on the bench.

See mine:  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheTruth024 said:

I dont think the people understand you can only keep them for This year and Next ONLY.  That makes a huge difference.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah,if it was unlimited years,i probably wouldn't have to ask.  Theres a lot more yoan moncadas than there are juan sotos though.  Whatever i choose im sure itll turn outwrong lol.

Dahl and Eloy are locks... just too much upside this year.

I then go Folty. He had a great year last year and could be a huge help to you this year. 

Nice problem to have.

• Like 1

Yeah I wanna say Dahl Robles and Eloy...but considering you can only keep them 2 years and only start 3 OF I would probably keep Folty over Eloy or Robles, not a huge fan of keeping Peraza. I would probably take Eloy over Robles but it's tough. So if it was me I would say Dahl, Eloy, and Folty