Ecofolux

Giancarlo Stanton 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2019-11-28. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

Just now, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

not too tight tho!

😂

At first I thought of just a bubble, but then I realized he'd pull 18 ligaments as soon as he rolled it. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fantasy Baseball Geek said:

On his way to Tampa to figure out the next step I guess. Hopefully nothing bad happens on the way there! 

Or lacktherof...

Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Friday that Giancarlo Stanton (calf) is "close" to a re-starting his rehab assignment.

Advice: That's great, although Boone said the same thing a week ago and he didn't have an exact date then or now.

incredulous.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Gumbo_Ghost said:

Yankees manager Aaron Boone said Friday that Giancarlo Stanton (calf) is "close" to a re-starting his rehab assignment.

Advice: That's great, although Boone said the same thing a week ago and he didn't have an exact date then or now.

incredulous.gif

ha

Edited by Code of Hammurabi

Starting to think the "shoulder" injury was bull**** and it was the same biceps injury, but where the biceps attached to the shoulder.  Also starting to think the calf/leg injury was bull**** and it was just the bicep/shoulder injury squawking again.  

1 hour ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

incredulous.gif

The PERFECT GIF for this lol. It's amazing Boone's done what he has with all the injuries....he comes across as an absolute amateur. 

57 minutes ago, blinkfan77 said:

The PERFECT GIF for this lol. It's amazing Boone's done what he has with all the injuries....he comes across as an absolute amateur. 

I personally think the Yankees are in first place with all their studs sitting out, and have decided to just play it careful and let them rest up. Bring them back before the all star break, let them tear it up through the 2nd half. 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

I personally think the Yankees are in first place 

Just a gut feeling? If only there was a way to verify this...

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2019 at 7:33 PM, Fantasy Baseball Geek said:

On his way to Tampa to figure out the next step I guess. Hopefully nothing bad happens on the way there! 

He will get a mosquito bite which will delay his return a month or so 

8 hours ago, buzzkilloton said:

2-4 with a single and HR. Unleash the beast! 

Beast? I’ll give him 3 weeks before he hits the DL again after his return.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bigbluecrew56 said:

Sometime today we will hear that he sprained his ankle rounding the bases....

This dude gonna come back and explode. I’m assuming we all have him here, obviously been frustrating however championships are won second half!!! Let’s all be happy are stud is back and is going to hit 40 homers from here on out! 

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

This dude gonna come back and explode. I’m assuming we all have him here, obviously been frustrating however championships are won second half!!! Let’s all be happy are stud is back and is going to hit 40 homers from here on out! 

which body part this time?

• Haha 1