Jackson

Okafor

Rubio

Collison

Lonzo

My Porter + Lavine

for

Nurkic and Harrell

Back in the beginning of the season, I wouldn't accept it but would you accept this now?

Leave link.

If you are getting Nurkic I would do the deal. Nurkic is playing amazing right now. After this 1 game week, he should be good to go for the rest of the season. Though it looks like you do need Lavine's stats. Maybe he can include a guard in the deal instead of Harrell?

6 minutes ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

If you are getting Nurkic I would do the deal. Nurkic is playing amazing right now. After this 1 game week, he should be good to go for the rest of the season. Though it looks like you do need Lavine's stats. Maybe he can include a guard in the deal instead of Harrell?

I appreciate your feedback. The only other guards he has are Kemba, Brogdon and Batum. 

Substituting Harrell for Brog would be reasonable but I feel like I can really use Harrell's playoff schedule as I'd be losing Porter's? 

Edited by HotSauce24

I guess you are losing Porters playoff schedule. Though to put it in perspective he was just dropped in my league. I would take Malcolm Brogdon any day with your team build over Montrezel Harrell. Maybe you can add Jimmy Butler in your offer and get Kemba in return. From what I remember Philly has a bad playoff schedule. 

Porter + Lavine + Butler

for

Nurkic and Kemba

He probably would not accept this but I mean its worth a shot? At least I think so?

Just looking at the deal itself, I'll take it.

I personally don't think LaVIne is a good player IRL and in fantasy... Porter should be a big loss..

but the existence of Ariza surely is eating up some of his value.

Harrell and Nurkic are two solid top 50 ROS bigs, and I think they should be a more intriguing trade chip when you would like to resell them at any given time. But as HotSauce said, I think I would like a nice guard instead of Harrell OR even Nurkic seeing your team

I would take the deal.  I like Nurkic the best of the group and I thin him/Harrell fit your team well, especially with Capela going down.

I like this trade for the major boost in rebounding, FG%, and stocks. You may lose a little scoring but that shouldn't matter so much on a team with Giannis and Beal. Nurk has been one of the most improved players in fantasy this season imo, Harrell too obviously. When Capela comes back you'll probably have the best rotation of big men in your league.