Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, High&Inside said:

The argument is still centered on his average and it shouldn't be.

Those holding Tim are after the power speed combo, that's it. If they're expecting his avg to stay north of .300, they're mistaken.

His plate discipline has improved concerning K%. His hard hit rate is in line with last year when he hit 20 bombs. The ball is juiced this year and he's probably gonna hit closer to 25 bombs. He already has 10 steals, and has a legit shot to get to 40 steals.

If you want to move on from a possible .270 25 HR 40 steal SS go for it.

would be an awesome outcome, especially considering that a ton of people drafted Mondasi as a top 30 player hoping for numbers along those lines. Very similar players that will probably end up with similar numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In before the haters start talking about his average dropping. Before acting macho and telling us something we already knew was going to happen, I would like to again point out that I do not care about his average drop. Also.... and I will speak for many others who drafted him as well. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE UPCOMING DROP IN AVERAGE. You're not telling us something we didn't know going in. Again, we drafted him for the bombs and the bags. 

Thank You

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

In before the haters start talking about his average dropping. Before acting macho and telling us something we already knew was going to happen, I would like to again point out that I do not care about his average drop. Also.... and I will speak for many others who drafted him as well. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE UPCOMING DROP IN AVERAGE. You're not telling us something we didn't know going in. Again, we drafted him for the bombs and the bags. 

Thank You

 

..and the bat flipz!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Another bag. Almost hit a bomb today but hit it too hard on a line to center about 400 feet for an out. Really should have been 3/4. This guy is fun to own.

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they have him bat so low in the lineup against righties? He is hitting .352/.380/.568 against righties on the season. Makes no sense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, michaelai3 said:

Why do they have him bat so low in the lineup against righties? He is hitting .352/.380/.568 against righties on the season. Makes no sense.

Bc Ricky Renteria. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A routine day after an off day yesterday? 

Tim Anderson is out of the White Sox starting lineup Thursday night against the Blue Jays.

This appears to be a routine day off for Anderson, who owns a shiny .320/.350/.513 batting line with eight home runs, 24 RBI, 13 stolen bases, and 25 runs scored in 38 games this season. Leury Garcia will start at shortstop and bat leadoff Thursday versus Toronto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

A routine day after an off day yesterday? 

Tim Anderson is out of the White Sox starting lineup Thursday night against the Blue Jays.

This appears to be a routine day off for Anderson, who owns a shiny .320/.350/.513 batting line with eight home runs, 24 RBI, 13 stolen bases, and 25 runs scored in 38 games this season. Leury Garcia will start at shortstop and bat leadoff Thursday versus Toronto.

First day off all season I believe. They just gave Moncada a day recently, so it seems like they are doing the same with Anderson. 

Edited by hangin n wangin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 2:07 PM, The 7th Beatles said:

Good dude

 

 

From Tuscaloosa Alabama straight to the top of fantasy leagues everywhere.

 

Great guy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

From Tuscaloosa Alabama straight to the top of fantasy leagues everywhere.

 

Great guy

We meet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also donated 500 on his one caught stealing this year because of a botched replay decision. Good dude indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What in the World is going on?  Really, some dude named Delmonico is batting ahead of Anderson at the 6 spot.  Am I missing something here?  Why is he not in the top of the lineup batting 1st, 2nd, 5th......DELMONICO??? 🤕

Edited by Biig_Pressure21
Forgot to add
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 2:39 PM, Code of Hammurabi said:

A routine day after an off day yesterday? 

Tim Anderson is out of the White Sox starting lineup Thursday night against the Blue Jays.

This appears to be a routine day off for Anderson, who owns a shiny .320/.350/.513 batting line with eight home runs, 24 RBI, 13 stolen bases, and 25 runs scored in 38 games this season. Leury Garcia will start at shortstop and bat leadoff Thursday versus Toronto.

Days off are scheduled well in advance for players these days.  The players expect it and often time have a say in it and also base their workout routines and plans around that schedule.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his hot streak lasted a lot longer to start this season,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mlb2019 said:

his hot streak lasted a lot longer to start this season,.

its about 1/4 of the season now - perhaps this just is who he is now.  I could be wrong but when's he's not hitting for power , he's getting on base and stealing bases.  He's been quite startable even when he hasn't been on a hot streak.

Edited by JetsAwesome
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JetsAwesome said:

its about 1/4 of the season now - perhaps this just is who he is now.  I could be wrong but when's he's not hitting for power , he's getting on base and stealing bases.  He's been quite startable even when he hasn't been on a hot streak.

 

could be. after following him the previous two season he ran of gas when it come to sustaining his performance by this time of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, michaelai3 said:

Sigh...Timmy Anderson still batting 6th against RHP

I wouldn’t get too worked up about it. He’s playing well and that’s the most important thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigPapi44 said:

hot streak over?

Are players allowed to have any under average weeks?? He’s not even been that cold. The past two weeks he’s still batting over .300.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.