Anyone here a update or timeline for recovery?

On 7/6/2019 at 11:36 AM, wahoos1 said:

Anyone here a update or timeline for recovery?

Anything ? Have seen no updates on him. Still holding in my DL spot but wondering if ankle injury will kill his SBs for the ROS.

4 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

Anything ? Have seen no updates on him. Still holding in my DL spot but wondering if ankle injury will kill his SBs for the ROS.

Anderson (ankle) took batting practice and went through mobility drills, Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Anderson sustained a high-ankle sprain June 25 in Boston and was given a four-to-six week prognosis. He's looking at a return around the end of the July and will likely require a rehab assignment.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Anderson (ankle) took batting practice and went through mobility drills, Daryl Van Schouwen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Anderson sustained a high-ankle sprain June 25 in Boston and was given a four-to-six week prognosis. He's looking at a return around the end of the July and will likely require a rehab assignment.

Wow... that’s amazing news. I hadn’t heard anything about his come back recently. Although he has slowed down significantly since his hot start, so I haven’t been as anxious about it as I would be if he was on fire when he went down.