Sign in to follow this  
Cavsfan23

AD Just Offered to me

16 Team 9 Cat H2H

Obvioulsy a lot of concern/uncertainty with Anthony Davis' rest of season outlook, but this deal was just offered to me. I am currently sitting in 1st place in this 16 team league. Do I take it or is it too risky?

I give: Nikola Vucevic/Jrue Holiday

I receive: Anthony Davis/De'Aaron Fox

Wow, interesting offer. I am worried about the AD news. I would definitely do the deal if AD was fine and said he would play the rest of the season even if he were not traded. I find it kind of risky to do though. Its also possible Vucevic gets traded to a team where he will not produce as much. Or its possible they can't find a trade for him and he loses minutes to Mo Bamba (remember they are just showcasing Vucevic to attempt to trade him). I would probably take the deal. If you are the 1st place it may be the move that guarantee's you win the whole thing but it can also be the move that causes you to not make it past the 1st round. Its risky. Good luck.

I'd probably pull the trigger. AD is worth the gamble for me, but then again I am risk seeking. People would tell you to not fix something that's not broken, so if you are coasting through your league, maybe your lineup is pretty good already.

I'd do this deal in heartbeat, but something to note is you're losing a lot of depth, especially on a 16-team. However, if he plays you basically win the season barring any major injuries

I'd stay put. All signs point to the Pelicans keeping him until a summer trade and shutting him down for the remainder of the season to risk any injury. Shutting him down will also increase their draft spot. If I were in first and coasting I wouldn't even consider it.