CookiesOmNom

Keep M.Gordon or D.Adams?

1 point PPR, 0.25 points per rush, who do I keep for next year? Already keeping Zeke and I can only keep one other. Leaning towards Gordon but worried about his injuries! Other options are Kittle/Mixon but it's hard to imagine myself keeping either ahead of Gordon/Adams

Cant go wrong with either really. Id probably go with Gordon but cant fault you for either.

What pick do you have? I would lean towards Gordon or Mixon, but Adams isn't a terrible option. He was super consistent all year and is the 1 or 2 wr overall next year. Also, you need to watch what happens with Mixon. Addressing the O-line and a different coach could be a positive for him as well. Maybe a potential top 5 back.

Adams for sure dude is a beast who gets double digits TD's on the year easily, Gordon is made of glass & ultra fragile. 

I’d go Gordon. I find it too hard to not have a combo of Zeke and Gordon. 

I'd go for Gordon as well. I just like him better for next season. Though if you really are worried about his injuries I guess Adams is the way to go. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies! I get to choose my spot on draft day, leaning towards taking pick 10 in our 10-team league and would be hoping for someone like Mixon/Chubb or mayyybe Adams but I don't think he slips that far. Gordon would 100% not slip that far. 

Both great options but check out Adams game log for this past season. Absolute monster every week, and that was with Green Bay having a down year. His floor in PPR was 16 points! I'd give him the slight edge here, especially if you can keep players as long as you want. 

Can you trade a player you don’t keep, in order to gain a draft round/move up? If so, check out the market value for each, Gordon/Adams, and base your choice off what each one can individually return in trade...

I’d keep Adams just cause when the season gets into week 10 and beyond Gordon will more then likely be out again. 

Wr also generally stay heathlier and Adams is projected as the 2nd wr off the board. 

It's hard to pass up a WR1 and RB1 to start the season. Gordon averaged less then 4.0 ypc in every year except last year. Adams has better chance to stay healthy and catches lots and lots of passes from great QB.

Posted (edited)

Adams will be a great player for the next eight years, Gordon maybe four years. 

Edited by Keithjackson

I would keep Adams.  I just think he will have a much longer shelf life.  Adams probably has 6 to 8 good years left while Gordon 2 to 4.